Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Faithtampines

Cement screeding for 4rm/bto

Hi

We are planning on using vinyl flooring for our bedrooms and living, and am looking for quotes for pre-packed cement screed for these area of our new home. Any good contractor to recommend?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
1 hour ago, albertchan659 said:

you can apply for screeding from hdb, its free.

They weren't able to give us a date when we appealed, and we have a tight schedule to complete the renovation.

Update:

Our concrete floor was done yesterday, and today the painting work starts. The same contractor will be collecting the vinyl flooring from our supplier and installing next Monday. Looks like we can meet our schedule for moving in after all!

Hi,

Looking for contact to hack and remove existing tiles and do cement screed, similar to what Faithtampines has done to her new flat. Looking forward some help here. Thanks..

Hi, I am the contractor who did the floor works for Faithtampines.

We are a small firm specializing in building concrete sub-floor/cement screed, and installation of 'quick-fit' vinyl/laminate flooring for IDs, homeowners, and flooring suppliers.

Do drop us a note if you requires our service, and remember to state the work-site details eg. size/area, type (hdb 3/4/5 rms), and tel.

My email is sargebaba@outlook.com, cheers!

Sarge

On 7/22/2016 at 11:01 AM, Faithtampines said:

Update:

Our concrete floor was done yesterday, and today the painting work starts. The same contractor will be collecting the vinyl flooring from our supplier and installing next Monday. Looks like we can meet our schedule for moving in after all!

Hi Faithtampinese,

Can share your contractor details who doing the cement screeding? as i also doing the vinyl flooring i worry HDB will drag doing the cement screed

Thanks

Hi all, totally new to reno. Just collected my key.

So ran into problem with un-screeded flooring. Will need good advise on what to do about floor screeding or any good lobang on contractor which does floor cement screeding too.

Thank you in advance.

On 7/15/2016 at 0:13 AM, Faithtampines said:

We have finally selected the lowest quote $2500 and the earliest date for work being next Tuesday!

Thank you everyone for the PMs.

Hi, would be good if you can share your contacts & reviews. Thanks.

Alvin, u can try call hdb to appeal for cement screed. From my understanding its on a first come first basis. I have yet to collect my keys but my ID asked to go to hdb hub and ask the officers- which i did. Got a phone call on the same day and was told my appeal is successful. If can save 2k+ on the cement screed, why not. 

On 2/18/2017 at 7:29 AM, fusstatic said:

Alvin, u can try call hdb to appeal for cement screed. From my understanding its on a first come first basis. I have yet to collect my keys but my ID asked to go to hdb hub and ask the officers- which i did. Got a phone call on the same day and was told my appeal is successful. If can save 2k+ on the cement screed, why not. 

Hi, may I know when is the estimated date that you will be collecting your keys? Thanks!