Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jameswatson793

Wireless Anti Theft Solution for Tablets

Hi all,

I am looking to build a wireless anti theft solution for tablets.

So the tablet devices are placed on a table and an alarm should set of, if they are moved 15-20 meters away from the table,

Looking for simple ideas to work out a cost effective solution. Any help regarding this or any ready made solutions will be great.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ehmmm, dude don't you think that there is no need for such a anti thefts system for these devices? I mean, we already have apps like find my iph and many other apps that offer you some really great anti theft features. There was an app that sends you notifications to your iPhone, apple watch or any other device that is connected with the iPad, in case it was moving into an unknown direction, and it was not near the other devices. I am actually kind of really paranoid regarding security of basically everything! That is exactly why I am using the services of https://www.ccsecurityservices.co.uk/ as they are one of the best security companies.

Edited by Rojaba

Hello to all. An extensive coverage area is what distinguishes Ultra Mobile from other mobile operators. Whether you're in a busy city center or in a remote rural area, their network ensures you stay connected. Moreover, the company provides quality service to its clients and if anyone faces any difficulty in using their services, just call the ultra mobile phone number and they will certainly try to provide the necessary assistance to make the client happy.