Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 7/28/2016 at 9:37 AM, tiffanytlh said:

Hi, any fellow users out there who used IN INTERIOR as their ID before? 

Hi tiffany! Did you go for In Interior in the end? I'm considering them! 

On 12/14/2016 at 11:58 AM, warriorgirl said:

Hi tiffany! Did you go for In Interior in the end? I'm considering them! 

Hi @warriorgirl Yes I did! Who's your designer? You can PM me if you need more info

On 19/01/2017 at 1:32 AM, Hidze said:

@supperclub hello! Yup2.. They asked us if we're comfortable with it.. We were shock at first, and think thru many times to give or not.. But we decided to give.. 

I did not... because I felt locked in, I am renovating my 4rm resale, and the kitchen will be the only part that is going to be a complete overhaul. So I felt I do not really need to spend $1000 on a quotation which I might not be taking up.

just took up a contract with Rachel Lim from In Interior, liked her the 1st time we met and during the 2nd appointment, we decided to pay the $1k to secure the package and see the 3d drawings, believe thats the norm with all design ids, we just felt comfortable with her and eventually after seeing the 3d drawings we were satisfied and pleased with the results. so pleased that we signed up the contract and now we're waiting for the actual reno works to start

cant wait to update everybody!!!

Hi ellietheelephant

I am also using In Interior, Gary, was a good experience working and discussing with him, funny and nice guy. our reno works are currently ongoing, just started tiling works for our 5 room resale.