Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Got a contractor to recommend. 

my house was done by golden bricks building contractor located at hougang ave 1.. their service was pretty good and boss was accomodating

no GST and the best part is the price is reasonable... heard they got their own in house carpentry. 

their contact for office is 6281 0091/5736. u can pm me for boss's direct hp too :)

On ‎28‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:37 PM, Andrew LaughAlot said:

Hi peeps, 

I will be getting keys to my 3room bto soon and would need recommendation for a contractor that is reliable and cost friendly as my budget is quite tight.

Thanks in advance for the help!

To share with you, last few months I am also searching for contractor and believe their price is lower than ID but After comparing with a few, seems like their price are about the same.

As such, just approach ID or contractor. I am in the midst of finalising the quotation already.

Its a challenging task to go around explaining the requirements, concepts, listing out the items and looking at their quotations......

Just enjoy the process.

Hi Andrew,

you may check out Majestic https://www.facebook.com/mjstcsg/ .  Engaged them for my BTO in anchorvale. To our surprise this contractor, highly recommended by my friend, is fairly young but with more than 10 years of experience, and very engaging. Very please with their service. Price wise is reasonable as we did not opt for HDB tiles. 

Edited by genrine

Maybe you can try our company? I have 10+ years experience in this sector & my office located at Blk 150 Bishan St 11. 

If you feel free can contact me (Simon Neo , mobile: 97482867), I can go to your place & give you free quotation.

Thank You.

On 7/28/2016 at 7:37 PM, Andrew LaughAlot said:

Hi peeps, 

I will be getting keys to my 3room bto soon and would need recommendation for a contractor that is reliable and cost friendly as my budget is quite tight.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi, 

Just here to share, i have engaged a Id firm really meet my budget within 9k have done all basic item for my bto at sembawang.:Dfirstly think package sure have to top up for most of those id firm but luckily i found it !! 9k nett for my renovation work.

Their sales name Avis' and the company name "Living creator" really nice and friendly, and their carpentry is make in singapore !!  i found most of the Id carpentry from johor and the price more expensive with same kind of material.   

Engaged 6IX5 design studio. Horrible IDs who get payment first, and did not complete work as promised. Please avoid this ID at city plaza at all costs.

On 7/29/2016 at 10:30 AM, kakipo said:

You just want a contractor or also looking for ID? I know one that can do both for just contractor price haha

Can share please? thank you