Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all, would like to recommend a contractor which recently renovated my 4 room flat at Punggol. 

We went around sourcing for a good contractor at North area until we chance upon this at Hougang Ave 1.. Boss was patient and totally understand our concept of what we want and what we need. I would say his price is reasonable and he make sure everything was done neatly with no loose ends. Best thing is the company is Non GST registered which help me to save total of $1000++++... Heard they been incorporated for almost 30 years? He is a very easy going person and accomodating to my needs as far as he could for our house renovation.. can pm for his contact if u want to get a quotation frm him..

31072008134.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 7/29/2016 at 11:11 AM, dannyTan123 said:

Hi all, would like to recommend a contractor which recently renovated my 4 room flat at Punggol. 

We went around sourcing for a good contractor at North area until we chance upon this at Hougang Ave 1.. Boss was patient and totally understand our concept of what we want and what we need. I would say his price is reasonable and he make sure everything was done neatly with no loose ends. Best thing is the company is Non GST registered which help me to save total of $1000++++... Heard they been incorporated for almost 30 years? He is a very easy going person and accomodating to my needs as far as he could for our house renovation.. can pm for his contact if u want to get a quotation frm him..

31072008134.jpg

Hi!

Good to hear this and it is really hard to find a good contractor... do you mind to share the contact with me? please pm or email to ideasnme@gmail.com

many thanks,

JK

On 29 July 2016 at 11:11 AM, dannyTan123 said:

31072008134.jpg

Hi, can you share your contractor's details with me at michelligence@hotmail.com? (: Thanks!

On 08/08/2016 at 5:38 PM, jeankhong said:

Hi!

Good to hear this and it is really hard to find a good contractor... do you mind to share the contact with me? please pm or email to ideasnme@gmail.com

many thanks,

JK

Hi can pm me the contact? Stlf84@gmail.com

On 7/29/2016 at 11:11 AM, dannyTan123 said:

31072008134.jpg

Nice color combination. Thsnks for sharing.

Hi, 

Could you please PM or email me your contractor's detail? Sellermrspoh@gmail.com

I have tight budget. Appreciated much. 

Thanks.