Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 28/09/2016 at 10:03 AM, kingandbin said:

Hmmhm maybe $30? We are not really looking to make a profit, just want to clear haha. PM me for more details! :yamseng:

Hi sorry for the late reply. We are having the same contractor, just let E know. Thank you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
11 hours ago, Mannequin said:

Hi sorry for the late reply. We are having the same contractor, just let E know. Thank you.

Hihi we just realized that we need to keep the tap for our master toilet! Are you okay with sink and pedestal only? Sorry! Ooh and you've engaged E too? Nice! Which area is it at? 

And what'd you mean by can just let E know..? :ph34r:

Edited by kingandbin

On 10/3/2016 at 11:21 AM, bykaraanne said:

He confirm recommend you mine one. Cus the rest not pretty and more expensive. But he also advised me to use the tempered glass over solid top. :/ 

In the end marble type solid surface is $350+! About the same as kompacplus. So sadddd. Have to give up the marble look top liao.

Might be picking regular speckled solid surface instead :/ he's still encouraging glass top but black one hahah

18 hours ago, ricepapergirl said:

The wind flow is pretty good, we leave it on 1 most of the time. We purposely have our sofa where it is now (away from the wall) because that's where the most wind created by the fan + most cooling, but that is also because my living room is very wide (5m wide) so if you have a smaller space I think the wind coverage should be great. We have the same fan upstairs in the MBR (almost same size as our living room) and sometimes when it's very very warm at night it might need to be put in speed 2 (but we're too lazy lol) but most of the time speed 1 is sufficient for us.

Sounds amazing. Plus you can't beat the price! I think we will go for the same model for our living room! Thanks so so much :wub: I do really appreciate all your helpful responses so far. Sending hugs to you! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kingandbin said:

In the end marble type solid surface is $350+! About the same as kompacplus. So sadddd. Have to give up the marble look top liao.

Might be picking regular speckled solid surface instead :/ he's still encouraging glass top but black one hahah

Haha yeah the solid top is about same price as kompacplus... mine was $80pfr i think? 

Actually what color are your bathroom cabinets?

48 minutes ago, kingandbin said:

Sounds amazing. Plus you can't beat the price! I think we will go for the same model for our living room! Thanks so so much :wub: I do really appreciate all your helpful responses so far. Sending hugs to you! 

Aww! Thank you! Hope it works well for you! We actually picked this fan out more for the look than anything but when we went to Chan Huat we got them to switch on each of their fans and stood far away and checked which one had better wind coverage. You've already chosen your fan but that's still a great way of knowing beforehand whether the fan would be any good. :)

1 hour ago, bykaraanne said:

Haha yeah the solid top is about same price as kompacplus... mine was $80pfr i think? 

Actually what color are your bathroom cabinets?

Yeah we aren't using solid top in any other parts of the house so there's a minimum order of 4ft though the vanity only uses about 3ft. Have to absorb the extra cost:curse: kompacplus counted as 3ft so the price in the end no difference! 

We're doing floating shelves, something like this:

32720e675840ecb9ba2f4630bab3178e.jpg

In this laminate:

KWX6083_1.jpg

Maybe in the end a matchy wood kompacplus might look better but still expensive imo! 

12 hours ago, kingandbin said:

Hihi we just realized that we need to keep the tap for our master toilet! Are you okay with sink and pedestal only? Sorry! Ooh and you've engaged E too? Nice! Which area is it at? 

And what'd you mean by can just let E know..? :ph34r:

E has too many customers.

10 hours ago, kingandbin said:

Yeah we aren't using solid top in any other parts of the house so there's a minimum order of 4ft though the vanity only uses about 3ft. Have to absorb the extra cost:curse: kompacplus counted as 3ft so the price in the end no difference! 

We're doing floating shelves, something like this:

32720e675840ecb9ba2f4630bab3178e.jpg

In this laminate:

KWX6083_1.jpg

Maybe in the end a matchy wood kompacplus might look better but still expensive imo! 

Think the glass might look better than you think. Haha! Can it be transparent? Like don't paint? Haha!

15 hours ago, Mannequin said:

E has too many customers.

Mmm care to elaborate further? :) From what I checked previously, Contractor E has about 4-5 projects on hand and he seems to be managing fine..

14 hours ago, bykaraanne said:

Think the glass might look better than you think. Haha! Can it be transparent? Like don't paint? Haha!

:idea:   IDEA! Shall try checking with him if that might work better than the white. Hehe

Edited by kingandbin

hello kingandbin!

Would you mind sharing your Contractor E's contact and quote?

Really enjoyed reading your reno journey, thanks for sharing! :lol:

On 10/7/2016 at 9:42 AM, ricepapergirl said:

Aww! Thank you! Hope it works well for you! We actually picked this fan out more for the look than anything but when we went to Chan Huat we got them to switch on each of their fans and stood far away and checked which one had better wind coverage. You've already chosen your fan but that's still a great way of knowing beforehand whether the fan would be any good. :)

If we've the time to head down to electrical shops again, will do just that  :thumbsup:  Haha your fan does look nice! Generally I feel black fans are more aesthetically pleasing but we've decided to stick to all-white ceiling fixtures for our home. Hope that it'll look nice as well

2 hours ago, Totoro0268 said:

Hi kingandbin

Can pm me E's contacts & quotation?  Thanks!

Sure, Pmed you.