Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 10/11/2016 at 9:01 AM, slashmylove said:

I see... thanks for your quick reply! maybe cos study room also not as near the aircon ledge as compared to MBR hence suggested to use the thicker ones. :) 

Yup, we think that's the case as well! 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Good choice for the Ikea butcher blocks.

aircon pipe laying to the just beside the drain seems to be some industry standard/regulation

I'm not sure how resistant the laminate is but generally Matte white may more be difficult to maintain then gloss white.

Hi there!

May I know in the end did you managed to sell away your sink, taps and door? Because I will also be changing and thought it's a waste to throw away. But do people really buy them?

Lola <3

16 hours ago, Changbp said:

Good choice for the Ikea butcher blocks.

aircon pipe laying to the just beside the drain seems to be some industry standard/regulation

I'm not sure how resistant the laminate is but generally Matte white may more be difficult to maintain then gloss white.

Thanks :) we dont know anyone using ikea butcherblock and so, are anticipating to see how it'll turn out! 

Yes, seems to be. Online doesn't have much info on whether it's a necessity though. The aircon installers had no qualms trimming it for us and we trust our contractor so we are okay with it. 

Noted! Will be prepared to develop some muscles doing cleaning haha :sport-smiley-003:

Edited by kingandbin

15 hours ago, LolaBun said:

Hi there!

May I know in the end did you managed to sell away your sink, taps and door? Because I will also be changing and thought it's a waste to throw away. But do people really buy them?

Lola <3

Hello Lola! So far only the sink is pending, we decided to keep the tap for our own use. I think I haven't tried hard enough (to post on other platforms) to sell these items so.. Anyone who's reading this, the doors and toilet bowl are still available!!!! 

Yes, sucha waste to just throw :( according to my contractor his client managed to sell a toilet bowl for $50 before. So yes, possible :P

12 hours ago, Xr Lee said:

Hi KingandBin!

Loving the contents..so informative & interesting.. 

E seems like a good contractor..Pls share his contact. Thanks!  

Thank you! It's a pleasure sharing the journey cause we are still learning the ropes to renovations as well! Have PMed you his details (:

8 hours ago, bykaraanne said:

That client is moi. Hahaha.

i sold on carousell :)

Hahaha 原来是你! how long did it take before you managed to sell it off ah

5 hours ago, Griplee said:

hi Kingandbin,

Can I have the number of Contractor E?

Thanks in advance

Sure, PMed. 

1 hour ago, kingandbin said:

Hahaha 原来是你! how long did it take before you managed to sell it off ah

Sure, PMed. 

Hmm I sold my pair in about 2 weeks I think. 

On 10/14/2016 at 9:05 AM, kingandbin said:

Hello Lola! So far only the sink is pending, we decided to keep the tap for our own use. I think I haven't tried hard enough (to post on other platforms) to sell these items so.. Anyone who's reading this, the doors and toilet bowl are still available!!!! 

Yes, sucha waste to just throw :( according to my contractor his client managed to sell a toilet bowl for $50 before. So yes, possible :P

Thank you! It's a pleasure sharing the journey cause we are still learning the ropes to renovations as well! Have PMed you his details (:

Thank you! I will try my luck to sell  =)

19 hours ago, woodtaurus said:

Hi KingandBin,

Appreciate your help to PM the contacts of the 4 contractors that you spoke to. Thanks in advance!

Hello! Have sent you a PM with their contact details (: