Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Kingandbin,

Hope all has been well for you, have been following your T-blog and love your reno works! Do you mind sharing with me Contractor E's contact? Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

@kmx1an @ballistica @florence158  PMed you guys :)

。。。

WHERE'S ALL THE PHOTOS?!

If you were wondering where all the pictures have gone to, photobucket very kindly blocked all photos hosted on forums and are forcing users to upgrade to another plan (aka pay $$$). Thus my photos have been replaced with some ugly default image  :jawdrop:

Kings has been bugging me to re-upload all the photos because he sometimes directs our friends to this renoblog to look see. I've fixed the images on the first post and added some "before" photos as well so you can get an idea of how the space has changed! But say real one ah, I didn't take many photos of the house when it was in its bare state so some of the angles are slightly off. Please don't mind them.

As for the remaining photos, I'll try my best to redo them properly for the benefit of those who are still reading this thread! It's a very tedious process (have to download the images, sort them out, host somewhere else then paste here :bangwall:)  so gimme some time k. Have a good day everyone!  :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by kingandbin

• Like 1

Hi Kingandbin,

Just finished reading your T-blog and looking for a contractor to renovate my flat. Do you mind sharing the details of Contractor E, N and J&E?

Thanks!

On 10/09/2017 at 7:22 PM, apples said:

Hi Kingandbin,

Just finished reading your T-blog and looking for a contractor to renovate my flat. Do you mind sharing the details of Contractor E, N and J&E?

Thanks!

On 18/09/2017 at 1:33 PM, 1stRenov said:

Hi, Can PM me your 4 contractors' contact details? Thank you very much. 

PMed both of you! (:

Hi kingandbin,

Thanks for sharing your reno journey. I would like to check with you for the name and contacts of the 4 ID/contractor below please. If it's convenient, perhaps you can also share your quotations please? Thank you so much! :)

Hey folks! Before we know it, an entire year has passed by since we started staying here! We're still very much in love with our cozy home  :wub: 

This is despite having to work together to resolve the nitty gritty stuff of living together for the first time, such as the wife nagging at the husband to switch off lights which aren't in use, the storage heater after showering, closing the door when air-con is on, etc etc  8|   

It's all about cultivating shared living habits lah. Do you all face this with your partners too? Regardless, living together has been a lot of fun! We recently got a clip on wide angle lens for our phones, which means we could capture more extensive angles of the house! Shall share some pics with ya'll here:

5rQb9yZ.jpg

Recently shifted the dining table from beside the window, to beside the wall. Might only be temporary but it frees up quite a bit of space!

JnGghxR.jpg

In our year of staying here, the number of "animals" in our home also increased about 10x. Our friend who visited again after some time also commented on this whoops. In the living room alone, there are about 16 alpacas of all sorts, on pillows, framed illustrations, toys, and so on. (Maybe we should have guests do an animal themed treasure hunt when they come over. Play spot the alpacas! Lol).

The 2 most prominent ones are here. They were custom-made for our wedding so why not just keep them around in the house too right? Let me show you the rest...

Y32NYik.jpg

We have an entire herd of them! :dancingqueen:  The rest stay in the barn, I mean, storeroom now. Okay I should stop this topic here, we're starting to sound crazy. 

aYUQR4X.jpg

Anyway, overall it still looks like a normal home, don't worry! We've adopted some plants too!

b8JkOx0.jpg

A fiddle leaf fig, pothos and mini pineapple plant. The mini pineapple is crazy spiky and always pokes me so we share a love-hate relationship. Also, spot the mini harry potter!

ZfMWpoy.jpg

Here's our kitchen, which hasn't changed much at all. We recently bought a microwave which has proven to be very useful. No more heating up of leftovers on the stove!

t3dLWsT.jpg

We also put up some decoration for Christmas last year!

q8q2j2t.jpg

The fairy lights are our favourite addition  :sport-smiley-018:

1w9i4tR.jpg

Here's our sideboard looking sparkly and pretty!

Edited by kingandbin

On 11/02/2018 at 7:24 PM, patricsa said:

Hi, love reading your T-blog. May I have your 4 contractors' contact detail? Thank you so much.

Hi @patricsa, thank you! Would love to send their info to you but I somehow can't find my account message inbox anymore!  :huh:
Did renotalk remove this feature??? Let me know if there's other ways I can send it to you! (Ig or telegram maybe?)

On 2/22/2018 at 3:51 PM, kingandbin said:

Hi @patricsa, thank you! Would love to send their info to you but I somehow can't find my account message inbox anymore!  :huh:
Did renotalk remove this feature??? Let me know if there's other ways I can send it to you! (Ig or telegram maybe?)

Hi! May I have the 4 contractors detail as well? You can telegram me at @fata1ityz thanks alot! 

On 1/29/2018 at 12:41 PM, kingandbin said:

Hey folks! Before we know it, an entire year has passed by since we started staying here! We're still very much in love with our cozy home  :wub: 

This is despite having to work together to resolve the nitty gritty stuff of living together for the first time, such as the wife nagging at the husband to switch off lights which aren't in use, the storage heater after showering, closing the door when air-con is on, etc etc  8|   

It's all about cultivating shared living habits lah. Do you all face this with your partners too? Regardless, living together has been a lot of fun! We recently got a clip on wide angle lens for our phones, which means we could capture more extensive angles of the house! Shall share some pics with ya'll here:

5rQb9yZ.jpg

Recently shifted the dining table from beside the window, to beside the wall. Might only be temporary but it frees up quite a bit of space!

JnGghxR.jpg

In our year of staying here, the number of "animals" in our home also increased about 10x. Our friend who visited again after some time also commented on this whoops. In the living room alone, there are about 16 alpacas of all sorts, on pillows, framed illustrations, toys, and so on. (Maybe we should have guests do an animal themed treasure hunt when they come over. Play spot the alpacas! Lol).

The 2 most prominent ones are here. They were custom-made for our wedding so why not just keep them around in the house too right? Let me show you the rest...

Y32NYik.jpg

We have an entire herd of them! :dancingqueen:  The rest stay in the barn, I mean, storeroom now. Okay I should stop this topic here, we're starting to sound crazy. 

aYUQR4X.jpg

Anyway, overall it still looks like a normal home, don't worry! We've adopted some plants too!

b8JkOx0.jpg

A fiddle leaf fig, pothos and mini pineapple plant. The mini pineapple is crazy spiky and always pokes me so we share a love-hate relationship. Also, spot the mini harry potter!

ZfMWpoy.jpg

Here's our kitchen, which hasn't changed much at all. We recently bought a microwave which has proven to be very useful. No more heating up of leftovers on the stove!

t3dLWsT.jpg

We also put up some decoration for Christmas last year!

q8q2j2t.jpg

The fairy lights are our favourite addition  :sport-smiley-018:

1w9i4tR.jpg

Here's our sideboard looking sparkly and pretty!

omg, hahaha what's with the lamb xD , you have so many of them ! Is it part of the decorations?