Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thilmeha

carpentry design works pte ltd fraud company

carpentry design works one of the worst contractor.

Dont sign any one with them, they are very unprofessional and after they got money from you they will show their gangster behaviour

Before sign the contract, Ask them to enable their Facebook review page.

Recently they disable their page reviews because their is lot more bad reviews and  peoples submitted the proof of their gangster behaviour.

So if they enable their Facebook page review then you may read the reviews and sign the contract.

Check their Face book page comments against their posts all are dummy and fake comments.

And they are paying money for shares and likes. Then you may  think their attitude ...... 

AVOID  Carpentry Design Works Pte Ltd

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 1/10/2017 at 2:33 PM, moogle said:

i actually PM the thread starter but didnt rec any reply from him/her. But so far this Company is one of my lowest qoute :unsure:

Dont sign any one with them, they are very unprofessional and after they got money from you they will show their gangster behaviour

Recently they disable their page reviews because their is lot more bad reviews and  peoples submitted the proof of their gangster behaviour.

So if they enable their Facebook page review then you may read the reviews and sign the contract.

Check their Face book page comments against their posts all are dummy and fake comments.

And they are paying money for shares and likes. Then you may  think their attitude ...... 

Dear Thilmeha.

Firstly, its a Big Defamation when u stated that the said company, Carpentry Design Works Pte Ltd, cheated and walked away with your $27000 and cheated you with your renovation. Its a big allegations as firstly, you already state your unhappiness of race with the terms, TYPICAL MALAY PEOPLE especially the DIRECTORS IN CHEEP LOCAL COMPANY. Your CHEAP already is wrong in Spelling and by seeing your profile, you maybe an Indian PR that have grudges with the Malays especially if the Directors are malay races. 

Secondly, to cheat of amount of $27000 is a BIG AMOUNT. Possible to strengthened your allegations with any POLICE REPORTS as Cheating in Singapore here is a serious offence. When i browse through their ACTIVE FACEBOOK, or should i say, VERY ACTIVE FACEBOOK, I should say, they are doing very very well with daily updates and IMPORTANTLY, Pictures of HANDOVER HOUSES WITH OWNERS. It does makes me doubt of this allegation here. And i should say, since you posted on the 4th of August 2016, there is NO others stories from other owners that strengthened your ALLEGATIONS. You also NEVER till date, put up comments in EVERY OF THEIR POSTS OR EVEN IN THEIR PAGE the true story of you being cheated. If it was me, being cheated, i will do all out to make sure the company will go down. Not only be a warrior in this forum. This company also got another Award which is, if its a fraud company, they wouldn't get the award. Before any award was given or Nominated, the company will be scanned properly of any discrepancies. They had 2 awards to be precised. I became interested in this company and since i am looking around for contractors, i went down to see them. Nice design company, with nice designers and especially Shar the Sales Director, she gave me lots of ideas to play with. I then turned to ask about the Terms & Conditions. It was explained to me in detailed. Maybe i assumed that you are one of their angry customers. It states clearly in the T&C about additional works or VO have to be paid in Full before proceeding, No payments will resulted in Stop Works and most importantly, The Company will keeps ALL REMOTES AND WARRANTY CARDS TILL LAST PAYMENT OF HANDOVER RECEIVED. I asked them is there any cases? And she replied YES!. One indian owner staying in Blk 313A Anchorvale. Took advantage of workers to do works not stated in contract and refused to pay. House already done. Cost about $27000 including VO. Did not pay the last payment including Lights and Accessories that the company BOUGHT FOR THE OWNERS FIRST! It was strengthened with the pictures of the said house. Then i got the picture. 

In your story, you never even stated about any workmanship issues. Its only your heart pain and not satisfied with the Directors as i assume you are angry that whatever your requests, is not being entertained. Being a difficult client ya! 

Its a good company with good workmanship as i went to one of their client house already handover, an EM. Very nicely done up and design by Shar herself, spoke to the owners. Nothing about cheating or unhappiness. Hence i conclude, this forum from THILMEHA is on purpose to ruin their reputation and good name after having a personal feud with the company. 

My advice to home owners, 

We are educated Singaporeans. I agree that we have to be aware of the surroundings. But also, we have to investigate and not only hear one sided story and gave your own verdict. A company that gave Daily updates, pictures and especially HANDOVER PICTURES WITH HOME OWNERS, already proves that they are doing good and did not have any discrepancies. Asked to see the ongoing projects or even handover projects. Talk to the home owners. And one thing that i agree on something. To have them, ITS WORTH THE WAIT! 

Edited by putrisherie
Spelling error

On 04/01/2017 at 5:49 PM, Priscilla Liting said:

please pm details. i was planning to head to their office.shock to see this.

Hi have you sign with them?  Pls share your experience 

• Like 1

On Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 1:13 PM, thilmeha said:

Scary:o

Yes it is. Sometimes we cannot simply listen to one sided especially when the company is very upfront with all their ongoing works in pictures. And me personally as their customer and my house is already 80% done, i can say their workmanship and quality is very good especially in carpentry and designs. Maybe the Thilmeha is a not easy client and demanding. We didnt know cos from what i see especially pics of handover projects with owners already proves to us that they delivers and is not a fraud company. :)

Scary sia.. And can share client details with other customers one ar.?.:o

Lol thimelda has a point though, if they are credible then no problem enabling their review section. I mean if company self post on their fb, there is no actual honest reviews from clients, very difficult to form opinion cause company has control of what is posted.. I will go check again with my friend who engaged them regarding the company.. So weird they also seemed unhappy abt their reno the last time we met..

Edited by nurfandy

Hi Nurfandy,

Why dun i suggest you tell your fren that engaged them to talk to them? I personally dun have any issues about them especially about their designs, workmanship and most importantly the affordable costs. Like i said. Delay yes as their production is overwhelmed. Maybe if your fren expetations is high, or expect to be delivered fast, why not tell him or her to go to an expensive company that will definitely prioritize them as they are paying high. But if your fren was given a very good deal with Free air con and other free gifts and not paying a high cost of reno, i dun see any issues here. The company gave us here home owners a lot of savings. Btw, i haf some puzzle here. You are saying thilmeha haf a point. U mean the point of them cheating them $27000? So u are telling me that your fren was also cheated which is paid to the company (Carpentry) and the company cheated your fren also? Is it??? Then why didnt your fren reported against them? I truly wonder. Hmmmmmm. :) And i see there is a lot of Companies not only in renovation but other services enable the reviews. Its their rights. For me. To see that they are transparent with their works, free gifts, ongoing projects etc is more than enough for me a consumer to be satisfied. 

• Like 1

On 12/01/2017 at 1:13 PM, thilmeha said:

Thuggish behavior by unprofessional owners & workers.
Overly defensive when obvious shortcomings are pointed out & will not hesitate to rudely hustle their clients with their thuggish demeanor.
Agreeable & approachable before contract is penned.
Keeps you waiting for supposedly something that is "worth it?" with unending time buying tactics.
Justifies their self righteous thuggish behavior, instead of addressing the underlying issues & providing basic service recovery.

A credible business would be unafraid of constructive criticisms & take it in stride looking toward the long term sustainability of the business.

Even in this very thread they are attempting to bury the voice of their clients with doctored posts from partial sources.

All of your former clients are connecting through this very open platform & know their rights. Stop playing the victim. What comes around, goes around. 

Simply putting it. Do more research before engaging any contractor & Save yourself some peace of mind.
Danke

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, putrisherie said:

Hi Nurfandy,

Why dun i suggest you tell your fren that engaged them to talk to them? I personally dun have any issues about them especially about their designs, workmanship and most importantly the affordable costs. Like i said. Delay yes as their production is overwhelmed. Maybe if your fren expetations is high, or expect to be delivered fast, why not tell him or her to go to an expensive company that will definitely prioritize them as they are paying high. But if your fren was given a very good deal with Free air con and other free gifts and not paying a high cost of reno, i dun see any issues here. The company gave us here home owners a lot of savings. Btw, i haf some puzzle here. You are saying thilmeha haf a point. U mean the point of them cheating them $27000? So u are telling me that your fren was also cheated which is paid to the company (Carpentry) and the company cheated your fren also? Is it??? Then why didnt your fren reported against them? I truly wonder. Hmmmmmm. :) And i see there is a lot of Companies not only in renovation but other services enable the reviews. Its their rights. For me. To see that they are transparent with their works, free gifts, ongoing projects etc is more than enough for me a consumer to be satisfied. 

Lol.. So the company motto is low price  and free gifts so we can delay and clients should accept? I see..

As a consumer and like many others in this thread,  we also prefer to seek reviews from a number of actual clientele.. If posts by the company is enough for you then that's great.. For you..

Honestly, im also puzzled by your response..  What is "So u are telling me that your fren was also cheated which is paid to the company (Carpentry) and the company cheated your fren also? Is it???" 

• Like 1

Dear Heather,

I dun even know what is your issues here. For me any questions asked i am currently their customer, i do not have any issues with them. I don't know about you. You might be thilmeha frens or relatives. I have nothing against anybody. I am only staying the facts. I did say. DELAY, YES!! But CHEATING OR FRAUD, NO!!! I think you dun understand the topic here. The topic is about FRAUD. And do u know wats Fraud means? It means CHEATING. TOOK MONEY THEN DIDNT DO ANYTHING. Maybe you understand the whole issues ok. 

My 5 Room Resale house was fully renovated by Carpentry Design just a month ago. Recommended my army reservists buddy, Darren for his 4 rm Premium BTO unit as well. (Went for his house warming recently) Fact we've made comparison of the final output of their Carpentry quality with mine. Flawless (i should comment)...with exact materials that stated in our contract as 70% of Darren house was Carpentry installation. In addition of his Free System 3 Mitsubishi A/C. All other free gifts was delivered and transparent. Hence the term FRAUD i found it ABSURB. All the things and works was delivered according to my contract. My ID was Jordan Lim. Me and my wife is very happy with the final output. Especially their carpentry. The materials that they used is very solid plywood with BLUM hinges and drawers and the internal cabinet is coloured laminate without additional cost. The affordable reno costs that we paid are totally worth it. There are still touch ups here and there but all this are minor things which can be rectified. My house was designed by Lyne with a touch of her elegant designs and she is very open with ideas. 

Thus, Like any other IDs in SG.....slight hiccups are inevitable. Its how each and individual home owners took it. And knowing them, they handle lots of projects hence maybe production is very tight especially peak period from December holidays to Chinese New Year. Well i got no further comments. To all home owners, Good Luck! If you found someone that you trust and comfortable in communicating, go ahead. I found mine and i am one satisfied customer. :)

• Like 1