Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zebrano

My dedicated & responsible Contractor for my renovation

I wish to share my experience last few months with my ID/contractor to renovate my new flat in Keat Hong Quad 

We are being recommended by our friends, they say that this company has relevant renovation experience workmanship. We are glad that the company designer is friendly and responsible. We convey our ideas together to them and they would try to accommodate our ideas into their design to our satisfaction. The best thing was that they would point out those ideas which were not practical and also provided us their opinions and advised us. Furthermore, they bring us to respective warehouse to choose our accessories (tiles, bathtub, door, etc) and even explain the Pros and Cons and the best offer of respective item. All these extra service that they provided made us felt that they were really catered to our needs and made us felt comfortable. Their plus point was that they will advise us not to get standard package as there might be few stuff that we might not need it even though they can profit more. They came out with special package and customize to our needs which made us feel that they are seeking the best for us. The best part is that there was no GST included which helped us to save a few thousand dollars from it. Basically, i love their design. Thumb up!

Some example of the design work

IMG_3461[1].jpg

IMG_3463[1].jpg

IMG_3464[1].jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation