Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
WeiTian

Any lobang for vinyl flooring?

Hello, I am considering vinyl flooring for my house living, dining and 3 bedrooms. Does anyone have any recommendations? Reliable, cheap, workmanship hopefully is good. Thanks guys in advance. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, you can try my ID, Hamer Lim 94876613

He has I think over 30+ colours to choose from, 5mm thick click type. And I have went to many different ID firms before, all are charging at very high price. Hamer told me that they are ID but they are selling at contractor price for vinyl flooring. Per sq ft is $4.50. Workmanship and everything are really good and good service from him too. You can take a look at my house picture as attached for vinyl flooring. We also engaged him to do for us a fish pond, which is still in the progress (I attached the pictures too for anyone who are interested). Hope this helps you and hopefully anyone who is also looking for cheap and reliable ID.

IMG-20160803-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20160803-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20160803-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20160803-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20160803-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20160803-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20160803-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20160803-WA0008.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Peggy for the information. I have called Hamer and he really said it is $4.50 per square foot. As compared to various prices that I am being quoted by other companies ranging around $6 - $7. I have made an appointment with him in their showroom and if the colours are good, I guess I will engage with him then. Thanks so much for the contact. I will update again with a review again once I've done the flooring.