Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Dear all,

I am part of the management team in Vimbox and I have been with Vimbox since a few months after its incorporation as a consultant and I have grown in the company. 

Unfortunately, I am writing this post to address the issue on hand for the benefit of all the users of this platform. Vimbox Movers have been using its time and efforts through out these few years to really maximise the service level for all our customers out there and to constantly improve on our systems. We have gone through tons of rough patches over the years and I have personally been through it with the pioneer batch of this company. As part of the current management team, I am truly proud to say that we have improved tremendously over the years and Vimbox will continue to grow. 

With that said, it is undeniable that there are some negative feedback on this platform that we will have to address. With reference to the link below, I have personally left a message on the thread to offer the users who have been affected by our past performances our sincerest apologies as well as the offer to work something out because at Vimbox Movers Singapore, we truly care for each and every one of our customers. 

We are currently awaiting for the users affected to revert to us so that we can put the episode behind us. We are really confident that our service standards have improved and we are confident that it will always improve with time. 

For any sort of feedback or enquiries, kindly email me at alfred.ong@vimboxmovers.sg where i will be most contactable.

I thank you for taking your time to read this and we hope to be able to get to the root of the problem and fix it as soon as we can.

Sincerely,
Alfred Ong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Moving involves a lot of work. It is impossible to remember everything. Professional movers do a great job. My friend has recently moved to a new place and was very happy by the movers nyc services. They provided with the best quality services within the estimated time and budget. Their packing ensures that there is no loss and damage. 

Anyone know the contact details for EARTH Transport Services?

I used their moving services previously and had a very positive experience.

Tried to contact them again but seems like the number listed is no longer in use. 

I used Rodex movers before. My sister recommended them when she moved to her landed house (Rich husband haha) so i googled movers Singapore to get another 2 moving companies to compare. They came in with the second lowest quote out of 3 quotes i received. I decided to use them because their surveyor was the only one to come on the dot (i am a time sensitive freak) and also the only one who told me my sofa cannot fit into the lift and stairs surcharge will be involved. (actually i already know because when i bought the sofa, the delivery guys had to use the stairs to bring up also. but i kept quiet to test them..hehe) so, obviously i was impressed by the surveyor being upfront and professional. so i booked the move and got the boxes on the same day. I was like wow! Moving day was amazing. These guys are really fast! super efficient and friendly. No surprises at all. Very happy customer. Gave them a tip but the supervisor came back an hour later to return the tip??? Dont understand, Don't know what happen, Don't care. took the money and got myself some beer to fuel my Unpacking. argh.... hope this helps

I have used Citimap for my house moving 2 months ago  after getting recommendation from one friend that have a lot of experience in moving house frequently because hes like a semi-professional house flipper. Haha. To be safe i asked for several other quotations from some other house moving company like PAC, Shalom and one more company that i cant rmb. Just request and use the on-site quotations for the moving companies as they should be free. Dun waste the free service and chance to compare. In the end i still choose Citimap as the quotation price is in the middle-low range among the 4 company and i wanted to trust my friend's recommendation. Overall the experience was quite pleasant, the person- in -charge, Kenny is really professional and the house moving process went smoothly.  They came at around late noon and was slightly late(10mins) but you can tell from their actions that they are very professional from how trained they are in their wrapping, handling and moving of stuff through a efficient human supply chain. To highlight I especially appreciate their service attitude when seeking my permission for some dismantlement of stuff and on the placement of my items. 

Recently moved with Cheap Professional Movers.

Even though they were late by around 15 minutes, nonetheless, they were very experienced and handled my items with care and wrapped my items before moving.

They were very flexible, as I added quite a number of additional items to move last minute. They just handled it professionally, and I discussed the cost with them and the cost were below what I expected even when it was last minute.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience as everything went on smoothly from initial messaging to the end of the moving. Most importantly, I feel they were very reliable and the moving was cheaper compared to the other websites that i asked.

Anyway contact them at https://cheapprofessionalmovers.com/ . I was recommended by a colleague too.

I want to caution anyone looking for a mover to avoid HuaLian Transport unless your items can be handled roughly.

I used Hua Lian service in Dec 2017 to move my things into my newly renovated home. 

In Hua Lian Facebook page they claim to be a professional mover.  But actually they were just a group of freelancer. The movers and lorries are probably mobilized from workers and driver doing part time or individual small transportation owners and some I suspect may be working for someone but using their spare time to do sideline. The boxes they provided for packing were small and can hardly pack much things. These boxes were from some company manufacturing non-dairy creamer as stated on the boxes. These movers and lorries come at different timing although they commit to you one timing. These mover were fast workers but put little care to protection of your items. When the items was moving into my new house they used trolleys without putting protective cover to protect my flooring or entrance door. They will tell you that this trolley wheels are made of rubber that will not damage my flooring. It was very unfortunate for me that one of their mover chipped my wooden main door. Really heart pain when you see a piece of your main door damage on first day of moving in. When I ask their supervisor what he intend to do about it he just brush it off and said it’s just an accident and it happens some time. He even turn aggressive and ask me if I am going to pay them.  I tried calling and texting Hua Lian Transport but there was no respond from them and the person I have been liaising with named Joey didn’t pickup the phone and didn’t call back despite leaving messages for her to call back for many days.

Do avoid this mover.

They may just setup another company under a different name and run the same mover business model. So be cautious and ask more questions before using these movers.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi all, just want to bring up this thread so more people can see it. It seem that many users have pleasant/unpleasant experiences with different or the same movers. 

This site allows you to compare movers in Singapore as well as rate the movers. If you have had unpleasant experience, you can post it there. Some of the movers already have ratings and reviews, so in case you are hiring you can compare a few of them first.

Directory of local moving companies: https://sghomeneeds.com/professionals/moving-storage/local-movers-transport

Directory of international moving companies: https://sghomeneeds.com/professionals/moving-storage/international-movers-transport

My advice is before engaging any movers, please at least compare 2-3 quotations. Some charge by per hour basis, others charge by per trip or by the size of lorry. Hourly means they are able to do things slowly (and you paying more), so be careful of these little tricks.

Should you need additional help you can check out the website's blog for more advice on hiring movers. 

Hope these information helps!

• Like 1

i also got alot of bad encounter with movers, especially with a movers call mi movers ( moveit movers ), operate by 2 young guy david ong or kj.

They got many number all link to them. i just list it down to share and beware. 91222631 , 96950331 , 84204509 etc. They advertise in carousel with quite a number of post. Their facebook is call mi transport. Just to share my bad encounter with them. Avoid at all cost. 

Edited by Ben Lim

Hi all, anyone heard of Rhs movers ? just contact them a few days ago for quotation and their price is quite reasonable. 

Their website is www.sgcheapmovers-rhs.com. look through their Facebook review seem quite good.

I am so worried about getting a bad movers after reading so much bad review of others movers.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by joannakhoo90

18 hours ago, joannakhoo90 said:

Hi all, anyone heard of Rhs movers ? just contact them a few days ago for quotation and their price is quite reasonable. 

Their website is www.sgcheapmovers-rhs.com. look through their Facebook review seem quite good.

I am so worried about getting a bad movers after reading so much bad review of others movers.

hi joanna. i have use rhs movers service last month for moving my father house from boon keng to punggol. they are good and polite. i paid about $380 for their moving service. they come with 2 trucks and about 4man. i contact them using their contact form in www.sgcheapmover-rhs.com then a lady contact me after awhile. i can say they are good and reasonable price

On 9/17/2018 at 11:45 PM, joannakhoo90 said:

Just finish moving my house yesterday. A good review for rhs movers. 

Service is good and i paid total of $540 for 3 lorry. Nothing more to ask for.

Theirs website is www.sgcheapmovers-rhs.com

if anybody need cheap and simple move can contact them.

They charge by per lorry. They come in wrap up all my stuff on their roller and straight load up their lorry. Super fast and straight forward.

Well i guess some movers take advantage and some have no choice with sg economy situation not really good with everything goes up from raw material cost. RHS quote is around $350 for most and i think their quote is quite reasonable. 

I think rhs movers have changed their website recently, guys. Not able to contact them thru the old website. I somehow found their link to a new site here www.sgcheapmovers.com

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Benny Trio said:

Well i guess some movers take advantage and some have no choice with sg economy situation not really good with everything goes up from raw material cost. RHS quote is around $350 for most and i think their quote is quite reasonable. 

I think rhs movers have changed their website recently, guys. Not able to contact them thru the old website. I somehow found their link to a new site here www.sgcheapmovers.com

Thanks man, i have contacted them in the morning at 84544356 to request for a quote. Price is reasonable and if i remember correctly, 1 of my colleague use rhs movers before and their service is good. Have already confirm with them for my house moving next week. I had browse through sgcheapmovers.com and their FB page, review seems very good. Hopeful my move goes smoothly unlike last year. I engage movers through carousel and a group of teenage came and shift my house with so many damage. Speechless.

• Like 1