Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GerMi

Furniture to sell (all relatively new)

We are looking to sell most of the furniture & decorations in our apartment (pictures attached).
If you are interested in buying any of the pieces, please give us a quote. Delivery is self collect or we can help arrange.

Thanks.

LivingRoom.jpg

Bedroom.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 9/2/2016 at 5:40 PM, Carljoe said:

hi, how much is your white seater? Is ur apartment overseas?

Thanks!

Hi - Thanks for your interest. Yes, my apartment is overseas in New York and I have moved back to Singapore along with my furniture. I bought this armchair for US$375. It is about 3 years old but still in very good condition. If you can provide a price, I am happy to consider. 

Overall: 36" H x 34" W x 33" D

Solid wood construction with espresso finish

Upholstery is microfiber suede fabric

21 hours ago, Xyzmamaxyz said:

Hi, are any of the stuff still available ? Let me know. Thanks !

Hi - Yes, all the stuff are still available. My furniture is currently in warehouse storage but will be transported out in 1-2 weeks. Please let me know if any items interest you. Thanks.

On 9/7/2016 at 5:08 PM, sazeryn said:

How much is your white chest of drawers?

Hi - I can't recall how much I exactly bought the white chest of drawers for, but it should be about US$250. I also changed most of the original drawer knobs to various whimsical colourful ones to give the drawers some characters. The chest of drawers are made of wood that have a white paint finish. If you can provide a quote, I will consider. Thanks.

Edited by GerMi

25 minutes ago, Xyzmamaxyz said:

Please let me know cost of the center table too. Thanks 

8 hours ago, Xyzmamaxyz said:

Hi, I'm interested in the wall decor above the sofa in the first pic. May I know the price and approximately size

Hi - please see attached pic for info on the wall decor. If interested, please feel free to give a quote and I will consider.IMG_1529.JPG

Just now, GerMi said:

Hi - please see attached pic for info on the wall decor. If interested, please feel free to give a quote and I will consider.IMG_1529.JPG

The center table's dimensions are : 

Overall Dimensions 37 inches high x 20.5 inches wide x 17.25 inches diameter
Interior storage compartment measures 35 inches high x 17 inches wide x 12 inches diameter

Materials: Gold, Metal, Pine, Veneer, Wood

Bought at ~SG$260.

If you are interested, please provide a quote and I will consider. Thanks for your interest.

Coffee Table Truck.jpg