Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Just received a reminder letter to pay for town council fees. However i dun receive any payment advice in the very 1st place.. Are we suppose to receive a payment advice or we are expected to pay without receiving any payment advice? anybody knows?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just received a reminder letter to pay for town council fees. However i dun receive any payment advice in the very 1st place.. Are we suppose to receive a payment advice or we are expected to pay without receiving any payment advice? anybody knows?

Hi,

For us, we applied straight away for giro payment when we got the keys. And then we got the advise that the giro arrangement was approved. Then this month they just deducted from the Giro. Previous 3 months was already paid when we collected the key.

Yes. We did receive payment notice. You'd like to consider Giro for easy payment + possible rebate if I'm not wrong.

By the way, anyone, printed or know of a way to change the colour of our main door?

I remember one of the forumers from our estate paint over the door to another colour.

Edited by jule

I remember one of the forumers from our estate paint over the door to another colour.

But our door colour quite nice leh.

Need some insights here. Should I make tempered glass swing door for the MBR shower area? The shower area is longish rectangular shape, afraid the width might be too narrow for bathing after installation, or that it will make it difficult to sit on the toliet bowl with ajar legs (sorry if too graphic), since toliet bowl is located just next to it.

Anyone installed and with no regrets? Need to know soon as I'm gonna sign with contracter soon!

Is your toilet the same as mine; open the door you see the vanity on the left, toilet bowl in the middle and behind the opened door is the shower area?

If so then its ok; I installed for mine and the shower area is still quite spacious, sit on toilet bowl open big big (oops) also can.

I am on the plump side, unless you are even more plump than me (which is quite rare), then you should be able to fit in also lah...

Really? Can u remember who? Cos my id says it cannot be paint? :yamseng:

think the doors can be painted.

just need to use metal paints can liao lor.

first apply a layer of primer then another few layers of paints for metal surfaces.

but why wanna change the color of our doors. it's really quite nice.

think the doors can be painted.

just need to use metal paints can liao lor.

first apply a layer of primer then another few layers of paints for metal surfaces.

but why wanna change the color of our doors. it's really quite nice.

I find it quite a pity to paint the door.

well cos i want to fit the colour of our house, which brown colour was bit off so...

I find it quite a pity to paint the door.

mmm... ok.

but painting metal surface really need a bit of skill. no harm trying.

but once u paint it then it's irreversible. our current gate is smooth as it's powdercoat surface.

once u paint it then u can't remove the paint anymore.

so think thrice.

mmm... ok.

but painting metal surface really need a bit of skill. no harm trying.

but once u paint it then it's irreversible. our current gate is smooth as it's powdercoat surface.

once u paint it then u can't remove the paint anymore.

so think thrice.

I believe space is talking abt painting the door rather than the gate. Im also thinking of paint my door is its possible. As for the gate, I kindda like it as it is.

Yap not the gate! IT is the wooden door, so if anybody know of the actual way to do it please enlighten me :rofl:

I believe space is talking abt painting the door rather than the gate. Im also thinking of paint my door is its possible. As for the gate, I kindda like it as it is.

There has been to many littlebugs in this estate. There was a beer bottle littlebug last night but it managed to escape.

Nabbed bug should be given free publicity so as to serve as a stern warning to others.

Let's cooperate to nab these bugs!