Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Hehe...yeah, but she left early - has own transport, does not take the bus. The other starlets stayed until about 11+, though...

Really pity the artistes and backend workers, man - Sunday also have to work until so late... :dunno:

hmm, so the CLK next to the bus must be waiting for ah jie. My wife said the guy looks like the hubby.

I suggest it to be either saturday or sunday, from noon time onwards. Any suggestions, ideas, locations, etc pls voice up! :dribble:

:yamseng:

Sunday noon sounds good, keeping sat for exercise, all the flab popping out again. Tot the "gazebo" outside koufu seems like a good place, windy and a lot of "things to see". :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Sunday noon sounds good, keeping sat for exercise, all the flab popping out again. Tot the "gazebo" outside koufu seems like a good place, windy and a lot of "things to see". :P

Exercise?? Hmmz, that sounds good also! Since we all neighbours why not exercise together??

Actually can have exercise on Sat, then after that kopi lor...cuz I think Sunday some of us gotta go accompany family rite? For wifey and me is ok for Sat/Sun...

Exercise?? Hmmz, that sounds good also! Since we all neighbours why not exercise together??

Actually can have exercise on Sat, then after that kopi lor...cuz I think Sunday some of us gotta go accompany family rite? For wifey and me is ok for Sat/Sun...

Anyone of you here into roller blading? Maybe after I move in, can form our own kakis to blade. Any suggestions on where to do this?

Actually the MSCP rooftop might be a good place to gather for exercise etc.

Anyone of you here into roller blading? Maybe after I move in, can form our own kakis to blade. Any suggestions on where to do this?

Actually the MSCP rooftop might be a good place to gather for exercise etc.

My wife and I each of us has a pair of roller blades but we are only beginners, perhaps you can be our coach? :dunno:

My wife and I each of us has a pair of roller blades but we are only beginners, perhaps you can be our coach? 8|

Actually I'm also a beginner, still can't blade very well. :rofl: My hubby is my coach.

Problem is for beginners, the track can't be too rough or too smooth, has to be just right. If not, end up fall very easily 屁鼓开花。 :notti:

Maybe you guys can help to recce a nearby park or track, when I move in after my reno...can meet up for our weekly blading sessions!

oh blading.... i know how to blade but not that good also but quite stable lah. my wifey and i both hv a pair of blades. but my wifey still not good in blading yet. my blades have been collecting dust. as for location would the field opp mrt be a good spot or MSCP also can.

Actually I'm also a beginner, still can't blade very well. :P My hubby is my coach.

Problem is for beginners, the track can't be too rough or too smooth, has to be just right. If not, end up fall very easily 屁鼓开花。 :)

Maybe you guys can help to recce a nearby park or track, when I move in after my reno...can meet up for our weekly blading sessions!

I usually go East Coast Park..

Err... sat exercise for wifey and me is usually just jogging. Used to do this every sat at macritchie reservoir, ocassionally go for the tree-top walk. But have been getting lazy since getting keys and doing reno. We also don't know how to blade.

Btw, the bridges linking hort park, telok blangah hill park and mount faber is gonna be ready soon (next month i think), mayb can go there walk walk, good exercise also.

Err... sat exercise for wifey and me is usually just jogging. Used to do this every sat at macritchie reservoir, ocassionally go for the tree-top walk. But have been getting lazy since getting keys and doing reno. We also don't know how to blade.

Btw, the bridges linking hort park, telok blangah hill park and mount faber is gonna be ready soon (next month i think), mayb can go there walk walk, good exercise also.

Just FYI for those interested, there is a decent gym at Queenstown Community Centre which only charges S$2 per entry.

I also like to walk walk. I can walk all the way to Tiong Bahru Plaza and back by just following the mrt route :)

oh blading.... i know how to blade but not that good also but quite stable lah. my wifey and i both hv a pair of blades. but my wifey still not good in blading yet. my blades have been collecting dust. as for location would the field opp mrt be a good spot or MSCP also can.

I've only been up to the MSCP once. From my memory, it's the rubbery kind of jogging track right? Then don't think will be suitable for blading, cos we need concrete tracks to blade.

I usually go East Coast Park..

I've been going to East Coast Park for my weekly blading sessions for the past 2 mths. Learning to blade together with my cousins and sis who are also beginners. Prefer somewhere nearby so don't have to waste the time travelling to East Coast.

Just FYI for those interested, there is a decent gym at Queenstown Community Centre which only charges S$2 per entry.

I also like to walk walk. I can walk all the way to Tiong Bahru Plaza and back by just following the mrt route :P

The other day, I jogged from our block all the way to the new building next to One North at Buona Vista. A very nice building, yet to be open. On other occasions, I will jog from our block tothe end of the Dawson jogging track (ending pt at Tanglin Road, close to Crescent Girls). Dont have interet to jog at the tracks or mills.

If talking abt gym, the one at Delta Sports Complex is better, think $2.50 per entry.

Let's keep FIT together! :yamseng:

How abt playing badminton? Can play couple double at the nearby CC or Sports Complex. :dunno:

在这里祝大家元宵节快乐,全家人一起赏月,一起吃元宵,每个人都有一个好心情,开开心心,快快乐乐。忙完一天的工作,回到家,卸下一身的疲惫,或投身美味的晚餐的烹制,或陪着孩子一起玩耍,或跟父母聊聊一天的感受。享受这久违的温馨,品味人生的欢愉。晚上一家人,搀着老的,背着小的,依偎着另一半,那种幸福感不是长时间忙碌的慰藉吗?品味这一秒,珍惜这一刻。人生能有几个元宵节,转眼匆匆又数年,年年难能一家人团圆,慢慢消受吧,这也是奢侈啊!HAPPY CHINESE VALENTINE'S DAY! :dunno:

在这里祝大家元宵节快乐,全家人一起赏月,一起吃元宵,每个人都有一个好心情,开开心心,快快乐乐。忙完一天的工作,回到家,卸下一身的疲惫,或投身美味的晚餐的烹制,或陪着孩子一起玩耍,或跟父母聊聊一天的感受。享受这久违的温馨,品味人生的欢愉。晚上一家人,搀着老的,背着小的,依偎着另一半,那种幸福感不是长时间忙碌的慰藉吗?品味这一秒,珍惜这一刻。人生能有几个元宵节,转眼匆匆又数年,年年难能一家人团圆,慢慢消受吧,这也是奢侈啊!HAPPY CHINESE VALENTINE'S DAY! :dancingqueen:

Wow .... are you trained in China or something .... China so powderfool ....

But amazing to learn that your total renovation costs is less than $10k. Well done! :~