Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Is mi again... long time nvr post... hehehe... lazy bum....

TYM got alot of new ppl tat i din know... i can understand their feeling.. anxious yet alot of considerations

btw nowaday our flat here not as windy as dec time...

LL have to on air con... Bills went up hahhaa

How is your side there ok ?? windy?? Mi side here all hot and dead wind... Hai....

to9 Man U vs Chelsea... Stay tune for the action>>>>>>

Am MAN U Fan so i hope they will get the double

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

My side very windy, open one panel of window enuf liao. But at night still a bit warm recently.

Man U vs Chelsea, mayb not watching, got to work next day, tmrw morning see news. All the best!

Hi Cartoon Wayne and TYM

Can let us noe which blk and unit u guys live in? Tink can give better insights to the selection pple... I have selected my unit..we are future neighbours! :notti:

Can also share ur ID? Your hses are sooooooooooooooooo beautiful...... :dancingqueen:

We are from from blk 91, my unit is 316.

Hi TYM,

You're so observant!!! :bow: To me when there is no wind, just turn on the fan.

Ok lah, nothin to do mah :D .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My rooms facing the new school very windy but hot wind. Room temperature can reach until 32 deg C! Hot siah...therefore, recently taking cold showers... :bath:

The place is windy. We'll feel hot at times, b'cos Singapore is consider hot & humid. The good thing is, all 3 blocks stand tall and clear from any tall estate/buildings. For the afternoon sun, it's very hard to avoid unless you build your own house. The best area for such hot area should be the shower areas.

Hi all, Im relatively new here. Tomorrow is my selection date. Have been monitoring the HDB website once a while. Couldnt wait to be your neighbour :sport-smiley-004:

Notice that the blk 89 selection between #346 and #348 is faster than #344. Despite #348 is just 85sqm and #346 facing west sun, 344 seems more unpopular (whether becos of the awful chinese 344 number)?

Anyone care to share their views. Need enlightenment. tks!

Hi all, Im relatively new here. Tomorrow is my selection date. Have been monitoring the HDB website once a while. Couldnt wait to be your neighbour :sport-smiley-004:

Notice that the blk 89 selection between #346 and #348 is faster than #344. Despite #348 is just 85sqm and #346 facing west sun, 344 seems more unpopular (whether becos of the awful chinese 344 number)?

Surprisingly but yes.

During my selection time, I also noted that people are avoiding the 34th floor, and some even gave up.

So you will be surprised, the unlucky number "4" does have its effect; IMO this is more prominent to people than the afternoon sun or size, because not many people take note of the afternoon sun and some will think 90sqm and 85sqm got no difference.

If you are not pangtang, dun care lor, just choose what you like. Dun base your selection on other people's choice. Good luck and welcome to Tanglin Halt!! :notti:

:yamseng:

Though that was one of my minor considerations, the main reason for not choosing 344 was because the masterbedroom and kitchen is really siginificantly smaller. Too small for me at least. The space ended up in a bigger living room. So it's individual preference if buyers like such an arrangement.

Surprisingly but yes.

During my selection time, I also noted that people are avoiding the 34th floor, and some even gave up.

So you will be surprised, the unlucky number "4" does have its effect; IMO this is more prominent to people than the afternoon sun or size, because not many people take note of the afternoon sun and some will think 90sqm and 85sqm got no difference.

If you are not pangtang, dun care lor, just choose what you like. Dun base your selection on other people's choice. Good luck and welcome to Tanglin Halt!! :notti:

:yamseng:

Hihi..

Actually we are are not puntang!

The only reason i think 344 is slower is maybe the bedrooms face blk 90 and masterbed room faces blk 91. In short, no views and wind blockage.

And 346 masterbed room faces the west coast so no blockage. 348 faces same as 346 plus bouna vista area. Conclude, good views and windy but west sun.

Any body who has stepped into these 3 units care to share your views?

Hi all neighbors! Staying two level above beside sakae sushi :sport-smiley-004: sakae sushi really nice gal room u have there. Saw your unit last nite (peep into your house as u left the door open) :P but dare not approach u as it was quite late liao. Cheers.

Hi all neighbors! Staying two level above beside sakae sushi :sport-smiley-004: sakae sushi really nice gal room u have there. Saw your unit last nite (peep into your house as u left the door open) :P but dare not approach u as it was quite late liao. Cheers.

Heng you never approach. Otherwise all the pots and pans will fly out... :notti::notti::bleah:

Trust me, I know...haha...!

Heng you never approach. Otherwise all the pots and pans will fly out... :notti::notti::bleah:

Serious ah? Den consider myself lucky :P think in future i need to buy amour just in case :rofl:

edit: btw stated wrong info, is 1 level beside above sakae sushi :D

Edited by tckrto

Hihi..

Actually we are are not puntang!

The only reason i think 344 is slower is maybe the bedrooms face blk 90 and masterbed room faces blk 91. In short, no views and wind blockage.

And 346 masterbed room faces the west coast so no blockage. 348 faces same as 346 plus bouna vista area. Conclude, good views and windy but west sun.

Any body who has stepped into these 3 units care to share your views?

think Pongy did mention in her previous post that she knocked some doors and was allowed kind entry to view. You could try asking her.

Anyway, good luck for your unit selection tomorrow!

Hi Mos,

U have any idea tmr is wat no. to wat no.?? wat's ur no??

Hi Mos,

U have any idea tmr is wat no. to wat no.?? wat's ur no??

i think is from 131 to 150.

Anyone has comments for, 344, 346 and 348? Pro and con?

haiz... guess u never been here for a long time liao. wat pots and pans... its my kung fu panda stance now :bleah:

haiz... guess u never been here for a long time liao. wat pots and pans... its my kung fu panda stance now :bleah:

my speed racer will join in too...

Sakae, your house there quite crowd rite...

My level at blk 91 oso very crowd... got one unit havent taken up last week...

Khris where you go?? go for some cooking course suddenly disappear... Busy??

Nvm we got new members joining... Hope they will be happy staying here... all the reno stuff going to start soon...

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen: