Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all...just selected a unit 336 at blk 90. Anybody staying at unit 336? Care to share your layout? Me and my FH cracking our heads on the arrangement liao...

Very tempted to join THUM tom leh...all of you seem so friendly...but then I very shy...hee

Hi all...just selected a unit 336 at blk 90. Anybody staying at unit 336? Care to share your layout? Me and my FH cracking our heads on the arrangement liao...

Very tempted to join THUM tom leh...all of you seem so friendly...but then I very shy...hee

一次生, 两次熟, 三次大结局! :dancingqueen:

Wow, response seemed good ah! I myself will have to do some work at about 4pm (those who know, YES, I am going to that irritating place AGAIN!!), but will be back fast.

Wow, response seemed good ah! I myself will have to do some work at about 4pm (those who know, YES, I am going to that irritating place AGAIN!!), but will be back fast.

Chairman, we also got appointment, so meet earlier ah.. I sms you tomorrow

Er...so should I drop by? cause I am meeting 1 ID at around 11.30 at bedok. Won't be able to check back here on your timings liaoz...

Normally during Saturdays after lunch I will be mopping the floor and cleaning the house. May drop by after that to have a kopi or something in order to rejuvenize myself after all those chores...

Jule, can I drop by ur home sit sit and see see?:) Will you and ur hubby be around? :unsure:

Hey..dropped by there just now after meeting an ID. But really don't know who to look for too...so me and my wife left.

Edited by sohzai

Hey..dropped by there just now after meeting an ID. But really don't know who to look for too...so me and my wife left.

We normally at the smoking corner... Just now we are there....

I think i saw a couple looking around i think maybe is you and your wife...

Nvm sure got chance to meet up again...

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Yup Yup. Thought I saw you two, your wife carrying a blue label bag right :P

hihi Isling,

what is ur Qno.? We're competitors now! :o

Hi Occty,

My Q no is 250++ ... n I have given up hope on securing an unit here liao ... eps when only low levels available ...

Haiz ... my no seems So near yet now is so Far away ...

Btw, how abt urself? Wat's ur Q no?

Ps; Pongy ... I guess I won't be able to join in ur "reno" discussions ...

Edited by lsling

Yup Yup. Thought I saw you two, your wife carrying a blue label bag right :P

:jawdrop:

haha..yah..she was carrying a blue label. I have to worship you ladies with such things. I would never be able to recognise whatever labels there is. I think I saw a group there but really unsure and rather weird and paiseh to be asking. hehe...

Anyway, Khris has kindly pm-ed me his number. I will come by the next time I can! (still having exams)

sakea sushi... may i know which contractor u liase with? can share with me your contact? me planning not to go thru ID to save cost... but kinda worry...

anyone got any advice?

sakea sushi... may i know which contractor u liase with? can share with me your contact? me planning not to go thru ID to save cost... but kinda worry...

anyone got any advice?

It's definitely possible not to go thru an ID and yet create a dream home that you like. But very important, you need to know exactly what you want.

I'm currently renovating my flat and I do not engage any ID/contractor. Besides the floor tiles, windows, air-con and some carpentry stuff, we DIY on all other stuff eg feature walls, painting etc. Good to have contacts and engage realiable sub-contractors to handle those works we need.

But I must tell you it's no joke as you need to liaise with more people and do lots of planning yourself. If time is a major concern, then it'll be better to engage an ID/main contractor. As both me and HB are working, we could only work on the flat after office hours or weekends. But since we are not really in a hurry to move, we have no issue with taking our time to complete those works.

This is a good option if you have limited budget, but yet able to have good time management. I must admit it's really stressful to be doing everything ourselves but we enjoy the process and what matters is the great satisfaction that we derive seeing our dream home come to life. All our hard work (and sweat!) paying off. :)

We are very happy with the sub-contractors we engage. PM me for their contacts if you are interested. :sport-smiley-003:

Hi Occty,

My Q no is 250++ ... n I have given up hope on securing an unit here liao ... eps when only low levels available ...

Haiz ... my no seems So near yet now is so Far away ...

Btw, how abt urself? Wat's ur Q no?

Ps; Pongy ... I guess I won't be able to join in ur "reno" discussions ...

Hi Isling,

Ya..saw on the web that only low levels available now. How low can u accept? 4th / 3rd? Dover and Holland still have high level can try to aim for those if you dun mind.

anyone got any advice?

Hi sake-sushi, can PM me ur ID/main contractor? Like ur reno. Me getting quotes first then decide.. u spend how much on the reno itself?