Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Good Morni all future neighbour,

Finally can take a breather :dancingqueen: got an unit @ blk 90 yesterday morni....althought it's nt our choice of floor but still happy tt we manage to get a resonable unit....Looking forward to have gathering wif u guys :) Cheers!

Edited by Hazelnutt

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks Pongy + Mocchi,

I did try consider Dover Crescent ... went to have a l@@k yesterday ... but finds tat area not as lively as Tanglin Halt ... + kinda far from MRT ...

So ... back to initial plan :drunk: ... Resale 8| ... Haiz!

Hi Isling,

I have to agree wif pongy....if u're planning to get tis area resale flat their COV is too high and futhermore HDB juz announced the new rule...alot of ppl r willing to take even for low lvl units...i myself is 1 of them :bleah:

btw, anyone already staying at blk 89?

last week when i went down to blk 89 18th floor, thr's this couple staying at the 3rm flat at 10ish(pm) left their door open and were singing karaoke! **** loud!

when we went to 29th floor, i still can hear their singing!

worst, when we were downstairs, i still can hear, even when i was walking towards LJ, can hear lor!

my bro advise if they were to do this every nite, we should start complaining b4 we move in...

Wow..this thread is rather lively this morning, and congratulations to another 2 new neighbours for getting a unit here! :)

btw, anyone already staying at blk 89?

last week when i went down to blk 89 18th floor, thr's this couple staying at the 3rm flat at 10ish(pm) left their door open and were singing karaoke! **** loud!

when we went to 29th floor, i still can hear their singing!

worst, when we were downstairs, i still can hear, even when i was walking towards LJ, can hear lor!

my bro advise if they were to do this every nite, we should start complaining b4 we move in...

I went to blk 89 #09/10-358 tt area last sat to see if it's very noisy when the train pass by but found an uncle nxt door playing his hokkien song so loudly until we cnt even hear the train sound. :bangwall:

Wow..this thread is rather lively this morning, and congratulations to another 2 new neighbours for getting a unit here! :)

TY!! :D although didn't manage to get 346 (1st choice) or blk 89 but still happy tt i get an unit here

I went to blk 89 #09/10-358 tt area last sat to see if it's very noisy when the train pass by but found an uncle nxt door playing his hokkien song so loudly until we cnt even hear the train sound. :bangwall:

TY!! :D although didn't manage to get 346 (1st choice) or blk 89 but still happy tt i get an unit here

Haha...I have visited the place many times but don't hear such loud music or karoke lehz. I guess it's just occasional?

Anyway, Hazelnutt, you chose the levels you mentioned above? cause I also chose those levels unit 346. If I am right, our units are rather close to each other~

when it come to contractor and id, best is to know your stuffs or they will "eat" u. never make full payment until work is done and u are happy. pay money liao everything cannot be done or change. not yet pay money everything can be done. :dancingqueen:

Sakae Sushi, your house become star/dream house liao....

I think you can set up a consultation booth outside your house and ppl can seek you for advice...

To all new neighbour... Sakae pay a good price for his reno... :deal::deal::deal:

We mostly have THUM during weekend, can feel free to join us... (Aka New Promoter for Khris)

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Staying at Blk 89 and no complaints from me as well. In fact I found the place abit too quiet, besides the MRT train's noise!

Ya lor... At nite super quiet.... but now the weather super hot, my MBR like oven like tat...

Next mth bill sure jialat one... :deal:

Its KHRIZ!!!!

OK OK OK.....

8|8|8|

I helping to promote our weekend event leh... Hard working hor....

So how this week THUM How???

Got extra activities??

Ya lor... At nite super quiet.... but now the weather super hot, my MBR like oven like tat...

OK OK OK.....

8|8|8|

Geez...that's worrying. Wayne, may I know which unit is yours? I have foreseen that my Master bedroom will be abit warm from the afternoon sun, but will it be warm at night? i.e. the heat from the cement lingers from the afternoon?

Got extra activities??

haha...got what kind of activities? If got interesting ones, I help to advertise to get more new neighbours to come! keke..

Edited by sohzai

Got extra activities??

Ya good good...

Activities...hmmz, so you want to do line-dancing or learn flower arrangements?? Can arrange lor... :notti::notti:

oops...sorry...blur me...didn't see your previous post that you have chosen the unit in block 90.

Haha..I think sakae can be real busy with this consultation thingy if it ever realizes...

Got extra activities??

haha...got what kind of activities? If got interesting ones, I help to advertise to get more new neighbours to come! keke..

Normally chatting session, sometime if got alot of ppl can organise house visits... :dancingqueen:

OK OK OK.....

8|8|8|

Got extra activities??

Yesterday not so warm for my side, at least better than the past weeks.

Simi activities? Cannot join for THUM this sat, got to go choose wedding gowns with wife.

Normally chatting session, sometime if got alot of ppl can organise house visits... :dancingqueen:

hehe...that sounds good enough....

Hey Pongy, Occty and Hazelnutt...you guys free this saturday for the meeting? I can help with directions too..

Hm..to TYM and Khriz, do you guys remember that there was quite a good halal hainanese chicken at this coffeshop years ago? 46-1 When I was younger, my mama would ask me to go there from time to time to buy for our family...

Edited by sohzai