Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

hacking got so ex meh. i remembered i did my parents place, we didnt go to ID but to reno firm. hacking wall is abt 300. hacking floor is the expensive one...hmm....

itz almost fri evening so crack some nonsense here:

$300 hacking is done by bangladesheeee.....

$8000 hacking is done by singaporean.........

:drunk:

Edited by deepakvali

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
itz almost fri evening so:

$300 hacking is done by bangladesheeee.....

$8000 hacking is done by singaporean.........

:drunk:

oh, my previous hacking was done by malaysians...hmm...ok. so i supposed the 8k is charged by ID firm. reno price is 300.

oh, my previous hacking was done by malaysians...hmm...ok. so i supposed the 8k is charged by ID firm. reno price is 300.

bro or sis, please ignore me, i was just joking.....absolutely no basis to what i said.....jus having fun cos it is fri leow ;)

bro or sis, please ignore me, i was just joking.....absolutely no basis to what i said.....jus having fun cos it is fri leow ;)

Deepakavli... Friday liao must relax abit...

Haha... Maybe lor... I just provide some findings that i did when i move over to TH...

OCCTY

Maybe the hacking is 300... but remember to do up the wiring or piping concrete inside the wall..

Sakae can give you more info on all the hacking and rebuilding...

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

You guys so good, I still have to work on Saturdays. Anyway, deepakvali, how r u doin'? Long time din see you. I remembered the last time I saw you was when Khriz bring you and the rest of the gang during the tour to my unit see see right? I also remembered that you said you are still getting keys...So have you move in yet? Can drop by someday if I'm free?^_^

Would like to check with u guys about window curtains. Do you custom make or bought the ready made ones? My concern is the L-shaped windows for the living room and MBR. Think it's kind of difficult to find suitable curtains for the smaller portion of the windows. Appreciate your sharing pls.

Would like to check with u guys about window curtains. Do you custom make or bought the ready made ones? My concern is the L-shaped windows for the living room and MBR. Think it's kind of difficult to find suitable curtains for the smaller portion of the windows. Appreciate your sharing pls.

Got budget.. go for custom make..

Budget tight.. either dun do 1st or can use string curtain for that small potion..

For mi i always go for custom made curtain, it look much better...

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Have to check wif bf if he can make it....will update u again :thumbs up:

Oh..ok..you all must try to go too lehz..else only me 1 newcomer...will be shy lehz...haha

You guys so good, I still have to work on Saturdays. Anyway, deepakvali, how r u doin'? Long time din see you. I remembered the last time I saw you was when Khriz bring you and the rest of the gang during the tour to my unit see see right? I also remembered that you said you are still getting keys...So have you move in yet? Can drop by someday if I'm free?^_^

yes, i have moved in for about a month leow.....PM me when you wanna come by, avoid weekdays as i have lots of night meetings so over the weekend is better but time is dynamic ;)

Oh..ok..you all must try to go too lehz..else only me 1 newcomer...will be shy lehz...haha

Sry sohzai :( got to go back office to clear some back log....dun think i can make it today...will try to join u guys e nxt time round :thumbs up:

Sry sohzai :( got to go back office to clear some back log....dun think i can make it today...will try to join u guys e nxt time round :thumbs up:

Hi guys, cant make it today too..will join next time!

yes, i have moved in for about a month leow.....PM me when you wanna come by, avoid weekdays as i have lots of night meetings so over the weekend is better but time is dynamic ;)

ok, will pm you once i'm free....thanks. :yamseng:

Any idea which brand of LCD TV cheap and good? :unsure:

I'm thinking Toshiba 32"~37"...

ok, will pm you once i'm free....thanks. :yamseng:

Any idea which brand of LCD TV cheap and good? :unsure:

I'm thinking Toshiba 32"~37"...

Sometime last mth, I was at Challenger and saw the Samsung 32" TV going for $799! Was very tempted to get it but didn't cos need the money for my reno. Not sure if the promo is still on though. Sony Bravia 32" selling at abt $999 at Best Denki now I think.

Btw, Standard Chartered bank has a GSS promo. Charge $3000 to your card and you could get a Sony 40" Full HD LCD TV for free! More details at http://www.standardchartered.com.sg/credit.../free_sony.html.

Toshiba tends to be cheaper amongst all other brands but I heard that their quality and parts are not as good. So maybe u wanna find out more 1st before buying.

Alexandra Village has a few electrical shops, heard that their prices are very competitive to shops like Best Denki, Courts etc. Anyone who has bought from them and would like to comment?

Sometime last mth, I was at Challenger and saw the Samsung 32" TV going for $799! Was very tempted to get it but didn't cos need the money for my reno. Not sure if the promo is still on though. Sony Bravia 32" selling at abt $999 at Best Denki now I think.

Btw, Standard Chartered bank has a GSS promo. Charge $3000 to your card and you could get a Sony 40" Full HD LCD TV for free! More details at http://www.standardchartered.com.sg/credit.../free_sony.html.

Toshiba tends to be cheaper amongst all other brands but I heard that their quality and parts are not as good. So maybe u wanna find out more 1st before buying.

Alexandra Village has a few electrical shops, heard that their prices are very competitive to shops like Best Denki, Courts etc. Anyone who has bought from them and would like to comment?

Hey countrylover, thanks for the advice and recommendations! :thumbs up:

Becos my DVD player is toshiba, so I thot of getting same brand...hehe...so now I have second thoughts liao...:)

By the way, where is Alexandra Village located exactly? :unsure:

Hey countrylover, thanks for the advice and recommendations! :thumbs up:

Becos my DVD player is toshiba, so I thot of getting same brand...hehe...so now I have second thoughts liao...:)

By the way, where is Alexandra Village located exactly? :unsure:

Actually if you don't mind brand of LCD tv. i would recommend Palladine. They're using Samsung panel but just that electrical circuit board n etc is by Palladine. or perhaps u would like to come to my hse to see my Palladine Plasma tv(it's quite clear i would say) or my philips LCD tv but as stated, my philips LCD is blur due to the cable. So tempted to go sim lim tower to get a cable but i'm afraid that it might end up being blur due to the length. Palladine is relatively cheaper than most of the branded lcd tv. U can drop by NTUC Xtra at AMK HUB to have a look. if i'm not wrong 37inch FULL HD LCD TV cost less than 1.5k only(The last time i saw was 999 when it's on promo but too big for my room so didn't buy it). for selection of tv, always believe your eyes. don't look at the contrast ratio, 5ms or 8ms respond etc but u need to look at it's amount of interface it has.(i.e. input/output of HDMI, SCART, RGB, VGA.) And most important get a tv with Matt panel finish becoz glossy panel finish tv has problem of glaring esp when u put it adjacent to a window becoz of bright external lightings.

Edited by armani