Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

What: Citizens-On-Patrol (COP)

Where: Tanglin Halt vicinity

When: TBC

Who:

1. zirhk3355

2. TYM

3. sohzai

4. The Guru

5. oda

Khriz, sorry for the late response, count me in, thanks. :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

been abit quiet on the thread lately...over the weekend, i am appalled by these rascals who vandalise. the latest act was on the Emergency Exit Staircase Door Hinges, fancy how hard these hinge plates are, these have been deformed to not allow the Emergency Exit door to close appropraitely...what more can we say about our World Class Society

Aiya, given up complaining liao, the spate of vandalism and lettering is really bad. :(

Recently, a lot of littering in the lifts also. :furious:

Hi all~~~~~

Been quite a long time since i last visit here, gg for my key collection nxt week...so happy but anyone of you happen to open your door at 7th month?? dunno wat to do....HTB dun believe in such thing..sigh

Hi all~~~~~

Been quite a long time since i last visit here, gg for my key collection nxt week...so happy but anyone of you happen to open your door at 7th month?? dunno wat to do....HTB dun believe in such thing..sigh

Hi Hazelnut,

Congrats! Approach Mr. Chong in this forum. He is helping people out of kindness. Look under Fengshui consultation and then Bazi consultation. Give him your details and see if he can give you a good date to open the door. He has mentioned though that opening door is not the major issue...the major issue is the start of renovation and moving in in the 7th month.

When are we starting? Actually what must we do har? Can PM?

Duno yet leh, now busy with the NDP dinner (see the carpark already set up tentage). After NDP there will be another meeting, I will tell them all about you enthusiastic bunch of people!! :)

Duno yet leh, now busy with the NDP dinner (see the carpark already set up tentage). After NDP there will be another meeting, I will tell them all about you enthusiastic bunch of people!! :)

Abt the NDP Dinner, why hold it at the carpark? Residents paid for season parking but are deny the space to park during the days of the dinner. Why not hold it at the open field/running track at New Town Pri Sch. Holland/Bukit Timah GRC held their National Day Observance Ceremony there last sat.

Just a tot...

Happy National Day to every neighbour!!!!

So Fast One Year liao.....

This thread seem to quiet down alot... I oso busy other things... Didnt post for long time....

Recently saw ppl start doing their house... Wah alot of new neighbour liao....

8|8|

Hi Hazelnut,

Congrats! Approach Mr. Chong in this forum. He is helping people out of kindness. Look under Fengshui consultation and then Bazi consultation. Give him your details and see if he can give you a good date to open the door. He has mentioned though that opening door is not the major issue...the major issue is the start of renovation and moving in in the 7th month.

Hey sohzai,

Thanks for the recommandation, relieve abit after i see your post...i'm trying to stop him from renovating the house during this month.. :dancingqueen:

Hey sohzai,

Thanks for the recommandation, relieve abit after i see your post...i'm trying to stop him from renovating the house during this month.. :dancingqueen:

haha...no problem...

you are the wife..I am sure you have a way to stop him when you need to~ haha...

Abt the NDP Dinner, why hold it at the carpark? Residents paid for season parking but are deny the space to park during the days of the dinner. Why not hold it at the open field/running track at New Town Pri Sch. Holland/Bukit Timah GRC held their National Day Observance Ceremony there last sat.

Just a tot...

Hehe, got alot of enquiries on this before, but I am sure you are not parking at the carpark that's why you didn't know what was being done about this.

Earlier this week's Mon and Tues, leaflets were left by your nice 'fong-fei-fei' parking wardens on the windscreens of all season-holders, that they will be allowed to park at other carparks (including both MSCPs) and will not be summoned. The RC had fought very hard with HDB for this leh...

Also, little known to others that there is actually a boundary line drawn parallel to the MRT track; our side its under Tg Pagar GRC but the other side with the open field/running track belongs to Holland/Bukit Timah GRC. Each GRC holds their own parties within their own premises mah, cannot be we go party at someone else's ground right?

Anyway, there are big plans for the area at Blk 46-1/2 and the three round and old hawker centres, where major developments will upgrade the whole place with a permanent stage for whatever religion ceremonies, getais, etc. Once its done, the NDP dinner will be held there in future and not at the open carpark anymore. This also means cheaper costs and translate to either better food or cheaper tickets.

Hehe, got alot of enquiries on this before, but I am sure you are not parking at the carpark that's why you didn't know what was being done about this.

Earlier this week's Mon and Tues, leaflets were left by your nice 'fong-fei-fei' parking wardens on the windscreens of all season-holders, that they will be allowed to park at other carparks (including both MSCPs) and will not be summoned. The RC had fought very hard with HDB for this leh...

ic ic... :D

Also, little known to others that there is actually a boundary line drawn parallel to the MRT track; our side its under Tg Pagar GRC but the other side with the open field/running track belongs to Holland/Bukit Timah GRC. Each GRC holds their own parties within their own premises mah, cannot be we go party at someone else's ground right?

No wonder, I tot why Holland/Bukit Timah GRC NDP celebrations in our area. The GRC boundaries changed every election, I also blur. My old place, certain parts changed from one GRC to another in the last election. Oops, etter dun get too political here...

Anyway, there are big plans for the area at Blk 46-1/2 and the three round and old hawker centres, where major developments will upgrade the whole place with a permanent stage for whatever religion ceremonies, getais, etc. Once its done, the NDP dinner will be held there in future and not at the open carpark anymore. This also means cheaper costs and translate to either better food or cheaper tickets.

Sounds interesting and exciting. Lets hope we will have a more lively neighbourhood, with more shops and food variety.