Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Ya, cuz the previous title says Blk 89, 90 and 91 mah, then those who want to buy blk 74 to 80 c'wealth dr SERS flats will feel left out. Must be all inclusive since their replacement flats are so near to us! :notti:

haha...true...i wonder if my old tuition teacher and primary school teachers is still living in the same block...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Btw anyone knows how to submit the rom cert ?

My wife made a copy of the cert and submitted to the HDB Branch Office at our place.

sorry, off topic a little bit..

have anyone notice that the price of products in SengSong has went up quite a bit after Malaysia cuts their petrol rebate? Now, even some stuff in Cold storage and Isetan is cheaper then Seng "Siong" not to mention NTUC.

My wife also notice that alot of people walking to quenstown ntuc to buys loads of stuff instead of SS. Time for SS to rethink their marketing liao....

And for the Sers, it should be a good thing to lifen up the neighbourhood. But as of now there are heavy demolision works on the replacement site, then this replacement site will be rebuilt with new building of "up to 40 storey", then the old 74-80 will be demolished. THEN when will we have a little bit of peace huh?

Price of food also not cheap, roasted duck drumstick rice selling S$6 at Koufu...maybe because it is drumstick...

Hi guys,

Anyone have nice contractor to intro?? i'm looking for contractor coz i'm nt doing major renovation juz a simple one.

Thanks in advance :)

Can try Zhiseng like me, also doing simple reno. But i think their office need to move away liao because of the SERS.

And for the Sers, it should be a good thing to lifen up the neighbourhood. But as of now there are heavy demolision works on the replacement site, then this replacement site will be rebuilt with new building of "up to 40 storey", then the old 74-80 will be demolished. THEN when will we have a little bit of peace huh?

That will be in 2013 when the new replacement flats are expected to get their TOP. Also, not sure if the old blocks 74-80 will be demolished, maybe to be made into serviced apartments/dorms like those walk-up blocks?

Even if they are being demolished, I think something must be built there; maybe MORE replacement flats for the rest of tanglin halt?? Although the rest of Tanglin Halt had been upgraded, I do realise that most of them are already more than 30yrs old.

Also, those 'blue roof' flats had been upgraded about 15 yrs ago, so by 2013, the upgrading works would have served its time and it could be time for them to be demolished too...

have anyone notice that the price of products in SengSong has went up quite a bit after Malaysia cuts their petrol rebate? Now, even some stuff in Cold storage and Isetan is cheaper then Seng "Siong" not to mention NTUC.

Still a lot of people walk from Tanglin Halt "16th storey" to buy from SS.

That will be in 2013 when the new replacement flats are expected to get their TOP. Also, not sure if the old blocks 74-80 will be demolished, maybe to be made into serviced apartments/dorms like those walk-up blocks?

With the railway track running thru/behind, personally feel a bit restricted to develop the land (up to Bouna Vista).

Also, those 'blue roof' flats had been upgraded about 15 yrs ago, so by 2013, the upgrading works would have served its time and it could be time for them to be demolished too...

Hopefully they won't build another 40 storey to block me. :(

Still a lot of people walk from Tanglin Halt "16th storey" to buy from SS.

With the railway track running thru/behind, personally feel a bit restricted to develop the land (up to Bouna Vista).

Hopefully they won't build another 40 storey to block me. :(

You side maybe block by dawson development.

For mi all the while no view......

But i afraid the big soccer field build 40 storey, that goes my wind...

So how when free to meet up for THUM, i think i got a long time never go down... THUM still on!!!

EN Bloc also good... that mean got upgrade.... hope more facilites

So how when free to meet up for THUM, i think i got a long time never go down... THUM still on!!!

Woah, steady man! This sat THUM onz lah! Want to go must faster go, think next year the area will do upgrading so will be very noisy and dusty liao...

Maybe also can drop by the SERS exhibition at Blk 79 Commonwealth Dr, kaypoh-kaypoh abit see how the new replacement flats are like...

Woah, steady man! This sat THUM onz lah! Want to go must faster go, think next year the area will do upgrading so will be very noisy and dusty liao...

Maybe also can drop by the SERS exhibition at Blk 79 Commonwealth Dr, kaypoh-kaypoh abit see how the new replacement flats are like...

ok, onz for now.

You side maybe block by dawson development.

For mi all the while no view......

But i afraid the big soccer field build 40 storey, that goes my wind...

EN Bloc also good... that mean got upgrade.... hope more facilites

Dawson, still ok, at least still a distance away, just that my CBD skyline view will be partially block.

But if they build 40 storey at the "blue roof" flat next to the new primary school, there goes my wind and view also. :(

ok, onz for now.

Dawson, still ok, at least still a distance away, just that my CBD skyline view will be partially block.

But if they build 40 storey at the "blue roof" flat next to the new primary school, there goes my wind and view also. :(

The 'blue roof' flats were upgraded, so I think it'll take some time to rebuild new ones, so dun worry TY... :)

Anyway, the school already block me from the 'blue roof' flats so that I got more privacy...hehe :P Luckily I didn't install any curtains or blinds in the bedrooms, the school is my 'permanent curtain' liao...haha :D

This coming THUM going because want to listen to some info about their big day, sorry for being kaypoh :notti:

The 'blue roof' flats were upgraded, so I think it'll take some time to rebuild new ones, so dun worry TY... :)

Anyway, the school already block me from the 'blue roof' flats so that I got more privacy...hehe :P Luckily I didn't install any curtains or blinds in the bedrooms, the school is my 'permanent curtain' liao...haha :D

This coming THUM going because want to listen to some info about their big day, sorry for being kaypoh :notti:

What big day ??

Mr K is away protecting the country :P So wont be joining in this week's THUM

Any ladies going for THUM? Always wanna join in but worried later all guys, very paiseh. :P

What big day ??

I think some of you are either got married or preparing for weddings right? :P

Heard from Asiaone news that wedding ang paos $100 per person not enough liao...packages getting more expensive...

Edited by oda

Any ladies going for THUM? Always wanna join in but worried later all guys, very paiseh. :P

Hi Countrylover,

I try to see if my wife and I can go down this saturday...then you have a female companion.... :)

Edited by sohzai