Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

I was there at abt 5pm saw no one. Sorry was busy selling tickets for the block party.

Anyone wanna support my party or not?? First time organise leh...30 Aug'08 4:30pm...hehe...

BTW EPL is shown on which channel ah?

Sorry for no going to THUM, i have sport accident on sat morning...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
err, nobody at THUM today... only oda and me, we hold hand went to see the SERS exhibition :D

btw, EPL season start today, sat nite football open again (no biz so far), if anybody is interested. :yamseng:

by any chance if anyone knows of residents wanting to sell their units at the recently announced SERS site at Commonwealth Drive?

by any chance if anyone knows of residents wanting to sell their units at the recently announced SERS site at Commonwealth Drive?

There is, I checked and found an owner trying to sell a 3-rm flat at $488K, with a compensation of $275K max (not confirmed). The greed of human...hehe...

You can find more by searching in yahoo/google, just type "Singapore property" or whatever. Or just look at the classifieds. Quite a few agents are starting to advertise liao...

There is, I checked and found an owner trying to sell a 3-rm flat at $488K, with a compensation of $275K max (not confirmed). The greed of human...hehe...

You can find more by searching in yahoo/google, just type "Singapore property" or whatever. Or just look at the classifieds. Quite a few agents are starting to advertise liao...

488k?!

Wah, lion mouth open big big :jawdrop:

whoever that person is, thinks that we are in the trade of money laundering ;)

definitely S$488k is not affordable to us for 3rm flat regardless of location or elevation

Yeah, he is really just trying his luck.

Putting things in perspective, $488K - $275K (compensation amt) - $30K (discount for replacement flat) = $183K. Now the reason why someone would buy a SERS flat is because of the intangible benefits that will be inherited, which include guarantee of getting the replacement flat?

In other words, you pay $183K to guarantee yourself an unit, compared to others who will take a chance at the public ballot 4 years later. Would you do that? The answer will determine if this seller asking price of $488K can come true... :P

Putting things in perspective, $488K - $275K (compensation amt) - $30K (discount for replacement flat) = $183K. Now the reason why someone would buy a SERS flat is because of the intangible benefits that will be inherited, which include guarantee of getting the replacement flat?

In other words, you pay $183K to guarantee yourself an unit, compared to others who will take a chance at the public ballot 4 years later. Would you do that? The answer will determine if this seller asking price of $488K can come true... :P

So buyer have to fork out 305K cash???

Coz the unit value only 183K...

Wah i realli wan to know the buyer, if any....

Do not really understand how this SERS thing work but if someone really pay $488K to buy the 3-rm flat, is this counted as a normal resale transaction? Then the buyer will have to pay $488 - $275 (assuming this is the valuation) = $213K COV? :jawdrop:

So buyer have to fork out 305K cash???

Coz the unit value only 183K...

Wah i realli wan to know the buyer, if any....

No, its the other way around...

Do not really understand how this SERS thing work but if someone really pay $488K to buy the 3-rm flat, is this counted as a normal resale transaction? Then the buyer will have to pay $488 - $275 (assuming this is the valuation) = $213K COV? :jawdrop:

Yes and precisely!!

And BTW $275K is the compensation, which include the valuation + estimated expenses (under SERS, govt do compensate abit for your reno also). The valuation itself is a few thousands lesser, maybe $270K only.

it will not be us but there could be some potential Permanent Residents or Citizens who might just pay such an amount of $$$.

if there are pple who does not mind paying such an enormous amount of $$$ for a hdb flat at Tiong Bahru and Mei Ling Street, why not Commonwealth Drive

if we were still holding on to our old 3rm hdb flat, we definitely would welcome this S$488k offered to me as option to take over my full SERS benefits

TPY stays in Blk 79?? How did you know?? :dunno::dunno:

No lah, I mean Toa Payoh Blk 79 neighbourhood, not forumner TPY.

Hi, does anyone know what the max. sofa length our lift (blk 89 to 91) can take? above 21 level... i know that's a bigger lift for level 1 to 21 but the upper level ones are smaller right?