Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Hi, does anyone know what the max. sofa length our lift (blk 89 to 91) can take? above 21 level... i know that's a bigger lift for level 1 to 21 but the upper level ones are smaller right?

That's a problem your deliveryman got to sort out, not you. Best thing is to let them know you are staying in HDB and they should come down and take a look first...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, does anyone know what the max. sofa length our lift (blk 89 to 91) can take? above 21 level... i know that's a bigger lift for level 1 to 21 but the upper level ones are smaller right?

I have a rather long sofa set...abt 2.5 to 3m I think. No problem at all getting it up in the upper level lift.

go measure the lift cos i did so too. heh looked stupid but tats the safest.

if my memory didnt fail, the big lift should measure H2.3m x W1.4m D2.35m

check if ur sofa is 1 full piece, or can be fitted on site.

if 1 full piece, then better dun buy more than 2.3m

heard delivery ppl may charge per storey sometimes if cannot go by lift

go measure the lift cos i did so too. heh looked stupid but tats the safest.

if my memory didnt fail, the big lift should measure H2.3m x W1.4m D2.35m

check if ur sofa is 1 full piece, or can be fitted on site.

if 1 full piece, then better dun buy more than 2.3m

heard delivery ppl may charge per storey sometimes if cannot go by lift

zirhk3355, countrylover, ordix : thanks for all your help.. i've cancel the order for the sofa coz lush didn't want to commit as i'm staying quite high and i can't confirm if the sofa can fit in the lift..

countrylover : your sofa should be assembled on the spot one right? if not it won't be able to fit in the lift mah...

ordix : the big lift is for lower level one right? do you have any dimension for the lift for the higher level?

zirhk3355, countrylover, ordix : thanks for all your help.. i've cancel the order for the sofa coz lush didn't want to commit as i'm staying quite high and i can't confirm if the sofa can fit in the lift..

countrylover : your sofa should be assembled on the spot one right? if not it won't be able to fit in the lift mah...

ordix : the big lift is for lower level one right? do you have any dimension for the lift for the higher level?

I just measured my sofa, it's abt 2m long, not 2.5m like I told u earlier. Sorry for the over-estimate! :P It fitted nicely into the lift, so I guess for something longer, u might have a problem getting it in.

Thats a pity. My sofa is 3m.. but it's L shape, so there's 2 pieces. The long side should be abt 2.5m i think.. I also had the worry when I was ordering my sofa.. but did highlight to them.

Anybody here using starhub broadband? how's the speed during weekday and weekend? I knew that most hdb neighbourhood if using starhub broadband on the weekend is **** slow.

oh yeah, I bought a king size bed frame, dont know if it can fit the smaller lift or not. the bed frame (divan) is the same size as the king size bed 2x1.8m. Anybody tried? the matress can be bend a bit, but the bottom part(divan) is hard, anybody here have experienced this? Just want to make sure it can fit in without chopping the divan in 2 parts! :(

yeah for low floors. sorry i dun hav lift dimension for high floor. but i tink only depth is different.

i heard usually ppl customize sofa to be bout 2.1 - 2.2m to be delivered up HDB flats due to size of lift.

Please feedback to town council cos i have feedback to them and they sent their contractor to check n he claims that i was the only complaining abt the ch 8 problem and he was rather reluctant to believe cos he says nobody else has the same problem. So hope u can feedback to convince them that the signal really does have problem.. Thank you!

Please call Tan Boon Meng . Higher Technical Officer at Tel: 68495079 or email tbm1@hdb.gov.sg

Yeah, I had the same problem. Can't watch Ch 8 for the past few days.

Please feedback to town council cos i have feedback to them and they sent their contractor to check n he claims that i was the only complaining abt the ch 8 problem and he was rather reluctant to believe cos he says nobody else has the same problem. So hope u can feedback to convince them that the signal really does have problem.. Thank you!

Please call Tan Boon Meng . Higher Technical Officer at Tel: 68495079 or email tbm1@hdb.gov.sg

You guys talking about the starhub signal or the original antenna signal? My ch8 also flickers slightly once a while recently but it's not critical, that's why i think not many people complain ba...but i will call them to make them believe and convinced...:D

Anybody here using starhub broadband? how's the speed during weekday and weekend? I knew that most hdb neighbourhood if using starhub broadband on the weekend is **** slow.

used to be using the 8Mbps plan from starhub and decided to downgrade to the 2Mbps or 1Mbps (Cannot remember what it is now) plan also from starhub because of what you mentioned, slow down in the service during peak hours. thus no meaning to pay so much for a service that is by default slow, thus this low end plan even with slow downs is still about on par with the old 8Mbps plus all I use it for is for work purposes from home

You guys talking about the starhub signal or the original antenna signal? My ch8 also flickers slightly once a while recently but it's not critical, that's why i think not many people complain ba...but i will call them to make them believe and convinced...:D

Original antenna. Even if it not from the original point.

deepakvali : thx for the heads up.

Anybody went to COMEX? Singtel MIO plan has a pretty gud deal. 24 months, first 6 months $63+, subsequently $70+. For Broadband 10 mbps + ione plus mobile. Perks include $100 off for mobile handset, annual upgrade on phone, free caller ID, etc.

10 mbps standalone cost $80/month for 30 months contract, of coz you will get a laptop (Lenovo) for that, but, I better pay less and use that money to get a laptop I like =P