Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

well, i was lookin at serving "warning letters" or such ;)

anyway i am fine with such stuff and i dont really get bothered as it doesnt affect me directly just thinkin out aloud, i jus do my part to not have clutter

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
well, i was lookin at serving "warning letters" or such ;)

anyway i am fine with such stuff and i dont really get bothered as it doesnt affect me directly just thinkin out aloud, i jus do my part to not have clutter

If you are the TC staff, would you serve warning letters based on a STOMP article and when you yourself had not seen the stove?

Hehe, but I know you meant well and that's what we need in a community; people who cares. No action never mind, but better than being apathetic.

Change topic: When can we revive our THUM??? Miss all of you leh... ;P

Hi Neighbours,

I am a newbie of this estate, i have read a fair bit on this thread. Though this estate is young < 3years, I am rather surprised by the condition of the blocks especially the route from the supermarket Sheng Siong to Block 89's lift foyer. Recently, I encountered a lady slipped and fell off while trying to walk along this passageway. The passageway was filled with receipts, empty chips pack and plastic bags. I must agree that the comment on the cleanliness of this estate must be magnified several times bigger to ensure that we can have it last out for more years to come.

In addition, i have read about the squabble of some of the neighbours here. I sure hope that this squabble will turn for the better and not last longer.

Oh ya, thanks Khrizangel for the start of the thread. Is rather informative.

Cheers.

:)

The MP will be around for door-to-door visit this wk. Maybe can sound out some suggestion regarding the cleanlines issues around the voiddeck, ShengSong areas, and the function stand area (alot of kissing, hugging at night, maybe can turn on the side lamp to discourage such act.)

Hi guys

Sorry disappeared for so long; was outstationed for awhile, with backlog of work to handle last few weeks...

Shall we have a meetup soon?? Haha seemed like I always advocating such things but never work out...haiz...someone support support lehh... ;P

Hmmz think everyone is missing your question.

I am using citygas heater and I have a rain shower in my room; no problem at all! Its more like a 'heavy drizzle', but definitely acceptable to most people. But if you got one of those power massaging rain showers, I am not sure if its gona work.

Second that! No problem at all. zirhk has been conservative in calling it a heavy drizzle. I call it a totally fine water pressure (at least in my case). But as he said, not those power massaging kind.

Don't like that say leh, very pai seh since I volunteered but have not done much. Ok, so when should we revive this?

Sorry I totally mia-ed for so long. Count me in, Just finished my exams..finally a breather.. I remember my promise. :)

Not sure why I was not informed via email from renotalk for so long for new posts from here.

Edited by sohzai

Thum sounds nice~ keke..

Haiz...I also did not like Sheng Siong using a long stretch of the road to park their unloading lorries. Turning in and out of carpark is rather hazardous. We all all patrons of our Sheng Siong, but I do think they should have much better logistics. The unloading bay is not for them to place their goods and park their lorries all over the place.

One more thing, are we guys going to wash cars together some time soon? I thought that's a nice time to chat and bond. :) But I know some of us are lazy lahz..kekeke..

sparkletots have full day child cay service for age 2.5(nursery) to k2. its near the HDB office.

for the full day child care, i'm not so worried. there's another one at Queenstown CC. It's the after school care for my next year P1 girl tat I'm having a headache. Cos the HDB sparkletots do not have after school care service while the Queenstown CC may or may not have the service for next year as this year 2009, there's onli a 3 students (low attendance = cancellation of after school care class).

Mothers here all sent their children to New Town Primary School since it's downstairs OR............???

Second that! No problem at all. zirhk has been conservative in calling it a heavy drizzle. I call it a totally fine water pressure (at least in my case). But as he said, not those power massaging kind.

Well, already installed le. Still haven't really get to use it (the system a bit faulty, big shower head and handshower both on at the same time, haven't have time to get the company's installer to check and retify) The water pressure wasn't strong despite living in the mid floor. :bangwall: Where's the gravity!

for the full day child care, i'm not so worried. there's another one at Queenstown CC. It's the after school care for my next year P1 girl tat I'm having a headache. Cos the HDB sparkletots do not have after school care service while the Queenstown CC may or may not have the service for next year as this year 2009, there's onli a 3 students (low attendance = cancellation of after school care class).

Mothers here all sent their children to New Town Primary School since it's downstairs OR............???

Well, already installed le. Still haven't really get to use it (the system a bit faulty, big shower head and handshower both on at the same time, haven't have time to get the company's installer to check and retify) The water pressure wasn't strong despite living in the mid floor. :bangwall: Where's the gravity!

Haha..not sure if I am talking rubbish, but i think the lower levels should have stronger water pressure..I am only at a quarter of our flat's height.

The MP will be around for door-to-door visit this wk. Maybe can sound out some suggestion regarding the cleanlines issues around the voiddeck, ShengSong areas, and the function stand area (alot of kissing, hugging at night, maybe can turn on the side lamp to discourage such act.)

Yup, the visit is tonight. Do feel free to bring up issues to the MP as parties like HDB, TC will all be there. Some of the issues are common and have been raised by other residents. At the same time, you can get a immediate response if they already have prior knowledge of it and what were the actions already taken on it(whether successful or not). I do understand that sometimes their hands may be tied. But all your feedback will be minuted down.

Thum sounds nice~ keke..

Haiz...I also did not like Sheng Siong using a long stretch of the road to park their unloading lorries. Turning in and out of carpark is rather hazardous. We all all patrons of our Sheng Siong, but I do think they should have much better logistics. The unloading bay is not for them to place their goods and park their lorries all over the place.

One more thing, are we guys going to wash cars together some time soon? I thought that's a nice time to chat and bond. :) But I know some of us are lazy lahz..kekeke..

Rc is organising a block party next Sat, 30 May 09, at 4pm, at the Pavilion below our blocks. There will be games, performances and the Adorable Baby Photo Contest.

The block party ticket is only $3 and includes a packed dinner and games tokens.

The ticket will also entitle you to vote for the Adorable Baby Contest. Hope you all can treat this as a gathering and also support the adorable babies :)

Those with babies 0-24 months old,for the contest, just need you to submit 2 photos of your babies for the contest, and be present during the block party if your baby is shortlisted. Hope you can support. Pls email to commonwealthdriverc@gmail.com the photos.

Well... Minister visiting today...

Noticing something this morning:-

- Pest control van finally here, and was seen checking the drains for potential burrows...

- Slip road completed and in use yesterday...

- Some areas are cemented. (near rubbish collection bay and playground) Well, the minister will either alight at the sheltered drop off point and walk pass the playground towards Block 91, or alight at loading bay, walk pass the rubbish bay to the lifts...

Can ask minsiter park his car at MSCP, so that the "Amanda loves Ah Boon" graffiti can be repainted...

Can ask minister to alight at Sheng Shiong entrance, so that he will walk pass Blk 89 and see the Dog Urine at Pillar...

Can ask minister to come earlier, so that he can see the unloading by Sheng Shiong suppliers...

Well... Minister visiting today...

Noticing something this morning:-

- Pest control van finally here, and was seen checking the drains for potential burrows...

- Slip road completed and in use yesterday...

- Some areas are cemented. (near rubbish collection bay and playground) Well, the minister will either alight at the sheltered drop off point and walk pass the playground towards Block 91, or alight at loading bay, walk pass the rubbish bay to the lifts...

Can ask minsiter park his car at MSCP, so that the "Amanda loves Ah Boon" graffiti can be repainted...

Can ask minister to alight at Sheng Shiong entrance, so that he will walk pass Blk 89 and see the Dog Urine at Pillar...

Can ask minister to come earlier, so that he can see the unloading by Sheng Shiong suppliers...

hahaha...that stupid amanda love ah boon really quite a sore to look at...some more so many walls have them...

hahaha...that stupid amanda love ah boon really quite a sore to look at...some more so many walls have them...

Amanda must have really loved ah boon, mann...