Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
okie we go yr house party :)

Ok leh. Can always come together to catch EPL/F1 on weekends.

Most of the time watch alone, bored bored...

Hi. Been awhile since I came to the blog. Just wondering if anyone still using the HDB Rigel toilet bowls? I recently had a lot of problems with 1 of the bowls. The Cistern (water tank) keeps leaking! I changed 1 part from Rigel and now another part is leaking... and now the joint between the bowl and the cistern also leaking.

Wonder if HDB will replace...

Hi. Been awhile since I came to the blog. Just wondering if anyone still using the HDB Rigel toilet bowls? I recently had a lot of problems with 1 of the bowls. The Cistern (water tank) keeps leaking! I changed 1 part from Rigel and now another part is leaking... and now the joint between the bowl and the cistern also leaking.

Wonder if HDB will replace...

if its within one year can ask them to replace. apparently if you follow earlier threads there quite a few issues with the toilet bowl esp.

Hi weii, I am from unit 316 and our MBR is the mirror image of unit 314. Can't really see how we can play with our MBR if you are talking about placing the minimum of a queen-sized bed and a wardrobe for 2. If you are also particular about FS, then your choice may be further limited.

Anyway, we merged 2 bedrooms into one.

Btw, are our blocks MIO TV ready? Must start to prepare for next season BPL and F1 :yamseng:

Oh TYM, u did a room merger. Anyway im hoping those with similar floorplan can share share their mbr design. Im not in a rush to renov yet, but trying to gather idea to think about. Remaining neighbours with similar floorplan, i would appreciate your sharing/opinion :rolleyes: .

I do not have MIO TV, cant confirm on that, but shouldnt be a problem bah.

Hi weii, I am from unit 316 and our MBR is the mirror image of unit 314. Can't really see how we can play with our MBR if you are talking about placing the minimum of a queen-sized bed and a wardrobe for 2. If you are also particular about FS, then your choice may be further limited.

Anyway, we merged 2 bedrooms into one.

Btw, are our blocks MIO TV ready? Must start to prepare for next season BPL and F1 :yamseng:

TYM, mio should not need anything additional other than the modem..the wires are via telephones lines..at most need a boost in signal..

fyr

design_ciseern.jpg

Think your bed should be same layout as mine now but i'm not really disturbed by the morning sun as we always sleep with our blinds down.

TYM, mio should not need anything additional other than the modem..the wires are via telephones lines..at most need a boost in signal..

Ok, but just want to be sure our blocks are connected, saw so many complains abt the poor coverage.

Ok, but just want to be sure our blocks are connected, saw so many complains abt the poor coverage.

haha...yes...mio was super problematic when they first started out as they had no proper support. They improved over time and should be rather stable now. The only troublesome part that may happen now is the installation. If installation works fine, most likely you are good to go from there. And don't let the installer go till you are sure things can be rectified.

Hi ordix, thanks for ur info. Went through your blog and your house looks awesome. Actually i have want to level the slope at our window also. Judging from your comment, seem like you prefer the orig slope to allow more light to come in, and more spacey feel also? Your toilet is lovely, cool man.