Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah sakae sushi, your layout fierce, a total revamp. Thks for sharing anyway. Hmm, all of your who share with me, the mbr bed is align such that the foot points to the window..probably will follow suit, but wondering how should my tv console be done, since the window at this side already eat up roughly 1/2 portion of the wall already.

Im still open for more mbr idea . Thanks.

just kaypo a bit, sakae....hehe....any room plan for your 2nd kid? share room with ur daughter? children grow up very fast!;P

for now still comfortable the domestic helper sleeping in kids room cos the kids still sleeping with us :) sharing when they slightly older den either tear down and revamp or move to another bigger space liao :)

my window boxed-up areas don't have the cracks...but from what i know, almost all reconstructed walls will have cracks at the location where it joins the original walls. I guess basically is because of different expansion properties under temperature change.

really ah? not cos of workmanship? just realised yesterday my storeroom infested with booklices. ****... must be too many newspapers and cardboard boxes there... just bought those suck moisture box keep the storeroom dry... eeeeee i spray the whole can of shieldtox haha

u guys got this prb? those book lice super small... on the walls.... its like 0.01mm small crawling... hopefully not termites!

Wah sakae sushi, your layout fierce, a total revamp. Thks for sharing anyway. Hmm, all of your who share with me, the mbr bed is align such that the foot points to the window..probably will follow suit, but wondering how should my tv console be done, since the window at this side already eat up roughly 1/2 portion of the wall already.

Im still open for more mbr idea . Thanks.

i got another layout but i didnt scan

mayb monday i bring to office scan n show u

for now still comfortable the domestic helper sleeping in kids room cos the kids still sleeping with us :) sharing when they slightly older den either tear down and revamp or move to another bigger space liao :)

bro u must b doing good LOL

buy over next unit n expand your glass empire heheh

Wahh, suddenly got life in this thread again!

Maybe we should start with THUM again, every sat, 3pm onwards. Carwash should come naturally later, huh? ;)

khiz christmas coming you dress up as santa and come along our house to drag us go la :)

there tis new cake shop near the UOB ATM, the old hawker centre (under reno). the cake and cookies are simple delicious and reasonable price. worth having a try :)

really ah? not cos of workmanship? just realised yesterday my storeroom infested with booklices. ****... must be too many newspapers and cardboard boxes there... just bought those suck moisture box keep the storeroom dry... eeeeee i spray the whole can of shieldtox haha

u guys got this prb? those book lice super small... on the walls.... its like 0.01mm small crawling... hopefully not termites!

I have been to a couple new houses and they are there too. I think over the years keep painting over may cover gradually.

Maybe we should start with THUM again, every sat, 3pm onwards. Carwash should come naturally later, huh? ;)

haha...ya lohz..no life for very long liaoz..

khiz christmas coming you dress up as santa and come along our house to drag us go la :)

there tis new cake shop near the UOB ATM, the old hawker centre (under reno). the cake and cookies are simple delicious and reasonable price. worth having a try :)

Eh? Nice cake/cookie shop? never thought possible here..haha..i go check it out tomorrow!

Your this "fat and lazy" neighbour got RT on sat leh. Or get together watch soccer on weekends?

Btw, your house used for mediacorp filming again? I was watching the ch8 7pm show and saw something similar to your "winkplay trees" during the main theme song.