Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Your this "fat and lazy" neighbour got RT on sat leh. Or get together watch soccer on weekends?

Btw, your house used for mediacorp filming again? I was watching the ch8 7pm show and saw something similar to your "winkplay trees" during the main theme song.

hehe maybe he now duplicate his "winkplay trees" and sell liao. happily retire liao. just met him look super handsome and yantao compared to the last time i met him ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Watched the Ch8 7pm show on Monday, they really filmed at Chairman place again. Pan Lingling laid on the bed somemore :P .

Wahh, didnt catch the show. Actually there once, few month back, i saw mediacorp shooting at a unit at blk91, lvl 29 i think...saw li guo huang also.

Anway, im still looking out for mbr design. Do share with me if possible :-) ..

Hi fellow neighbours,

We are still facing the problem of dog owners allowing their dog urinating at the pillars.

I saw one dog owner, walking the dog. The dog walk pass one pillar, smell a bit then urine there. walk a few steps to the next pillar, smell again... and then urine a little bit more... some urine pool are so large that its leaks to the walkway...

Today, i saw one lady dog owner, walking the dog along the sheltered walkway from blk 91 to 89. I suspect the dog is going to urine at the pillars. took out my camera phone, she saw and faster pull the dog away and walk to the playground.

How can we stop this disgusting irresponsible dog owners? I have the following ideas, please contribute... or we set up a task force?

- try to take photos of the dog owners red handed. then print out the photos and paste on notice boards. we just need one photo, thereafter, the other dog owners will be warned...

- use chlorine to wash away the urine smell at pillars. without the smell, dogs will not pee there anymore. Dunno if it will harm the dog thou.

For the dog peeing problem, the suggested solution 1 sound gd, a direct and easy way. But do we have access to the notice board?

Read in papers today the HDB blocks in Margaret Drive will make way mid next year for the new Dawson estate.

Took this pic when i collected my keys. Very soon, will not be able to see the CBD city skyline.

020aviewfrommbrb.jpg

Will we see the 1st $1million HDB flat here? :D

Why don't they start using the traffic light crossing near Sheng Siong, waiting for what? The zebra crossing markings are not very clear, and I seen old folks pressing the traffic lights waiting to cross. It is not safe. I just dropped a note to TC.

Edited by TYM

Why don't they start using the traffic light crossing near Sheng Siong, waiting for what? The zebra crossing markings are not very clear, and I seen old folks pressing the traffic lights waiting to cross. It is not safe. I just dropped a note to TC.

I think they are still setting up. Not completed yet.

haha ya i think it is planters perhaps to cushion or act as buffer in case more people jump again...

The trees are dying...

Finally the hawker centre is reopened. Had lunch with wife there, quite like the new layout, well-ventilated and spacious.

Finally the hawker centre is reopened. Had lunch with wife there, quite like the new layout, well-ventilated and spacious.

wait till the rain come den be real test. dun think the walkway shelter be workable. there even issues with leaves falling into middle of the hawkers.... ya our MP is on facebook can ask him in as friend :P

Bad fire in the Carpark today. A blue toyota altis burnt quite badly. Whole ceiling blackened. Luckily did not cause any injury and damages to anything else.

Bad fire in the Carpark today. A blue toyota altis burnt quite badly. Whole ceiling blackened. Luckily did not cause any injury and damages to anything else.

Any idea what caused the fire? Came back last nite and found the area covered in soot.