Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

tat is scary as should we be travelling, we wont know the outcome if this blue altis is around our car when it went up in flames, not to mention too when they come by to start cleaning up and painting.... ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bad fire in the Carpark today. A blue toyota altis burnt quite badly. Whole ceiling blackened. Luckily did not cause any injury and damages to anything else.

WTF!!! my dad jus called me and told me about it...

anyone know what happened? arson? imagine if its one of our cars or ur car is next to the one on fire!!

Hi fellow neighbours,

We are still facing the problem of dog owners allowing their dog urinating at the pillars.

I saw one dog owner, walking the dog. The dog walk pass one pillar, smell a bit then urine there. walk a few steps to the next pillar, smell again... and then urine a little bit more... some urine pool are so large that its leaks to the walkway...

Today, i saw one lady dog owner, walking the dog along the sheltered walkway from blk 91 to 89. I suspect the dog is going to urine at the pillars. took out my camera phone, she saw and faster pull the dog away and walk to the playground.

How can we stop this disgusting irresponsible dog owners? I have the following ideas, please contribute... or we set up a task force?

- try to take photos of the dog owners red handed. then print out the photos and paste on notice boards. we just need one photo, thereafter, the other dog owners will be warned...

- use chlorine to wash away the urine smell at pillars. without the smell, dogs will not pee there anymore. Dunno if it will harm the dog thou.

ya i oso notice some owners have a habit of letting their dog urinate on the pillars.

my dog always sniff those pillars and i do not like it because i think eliminating in public is embarressing.

though if u are a dog owner urself u will know that dogs are dogs, they sometimes do eliminate at the wrong places esp if that spot has urine smell. most impt is if its accidental the dog owner must clear up the mess! dog owning etiquettes!

1) taking photos is not solution, u might b taking photos of accidental ones or owners who are not staying in our blocks. might get urself into unnecessary dispute.

2) NO! chlorine will not work because it smells like amonia which dogs will think that its their urine spot.

More dogs will pee there!

best natural solution is to use vinegar and bleach.

can request our TC to do it since we paid maintainence fee liao

Should get TC to create more awareness n educate ppl on dog etiquettes. I rem they did put some posters on our lobby right?

Sigh, I always tot sg ppl educated, will hav lesser of these kind of civilised prb.

Speaking which reminds me I found TAU SAR paste on my clothes last week!

i had found 'love letters', garlic skin, orange skin, maggie noodles packet before!

I suspect its some PRCs tenants upstairs cos the love letter i found was written in some bombastic mandarin!

Also I rem the last washing of blk 91, the cleaners scattered all the washing powder on the floor the night before washing. I came home about 10plus 11 I think, then next day 9am or so... the floor still have the washing powder!! Imagine those old ppl walking pass, fall n suffer injury whos gonna pay hospitalization?

Hopefully this month i dun see such thing, else i sure complain..

Enuf of my rant LOL

think our town council is very rich. the cleaners finished washing the floors and just dump the whole roll of pipes on outside my floor lift landing. been 2 weeks and no one bother to keep them away, not even the cleaner who maintain the corridor or perhaps they do not come to maintain at all :)

think our town council is very rich. the cleaners finished washing the floors and just dump the whole roll of pipes on outside my floor lift landing. been 2 weeks and no one bother to keep them away, not even the cleaner who maintain the corridor or perhaps they do not come to maintain at all :)

of cos they are rich

plant trees at the fav 'jump spot'

all drying up liao

think in a couple of weeks they gonna plant new ones!

Eeeee.... dun like the trees, eerie eerie when you come back at nite and the winds are blowing...

muahahaaa later got girl stand under the tree wave to you... LOL careful!

Yah lor, the trees are a turn off..not nice. Dono isit trying to align to some "green" approaches coming up for bukitpajang/punggol....

call tanjong pagar town council. they the one in charge of it.

The thing is... I am staying at Blk 28.

And I am not allowed to book that MPH =(

Therefore, I am looking for anyone who could help me book the MPH for me.

I've tried persuading them but they wouldn't budge.

Thus, my last resort.

Does anybody know the nearest place to TH which sells mahjong table? Remembered that one of the guys here mentioned somewhere in Buona Vista. Any idea how much the table costs? Pls let me have the address. Thanks.

Does anybody know the nearest place to TH which sells mahjong table? Remembered that one of the guys here mentioned somewhere in Buona Vista. Any idea how much the table costs? Pls let me have the address. Thanks.

the shop next to the 7/11 in buona vista sell them. its at the redbrick flats, where the famous xo crab bee hoon used to be.

The thing is... I am staying at Blk 28.

And I am not allowed to book that MPH =(

Therefore, I am looking for anyone who could help me book the MPH for me.

I've tried persuading them but they wouldn't budge.

Thus, my last resort.

sorry to hear that. it be hard to get someone to do it for you as its very hassle and i'm not sure if town council will allow that too cos you need to show certificates during the booking.

the shop next to the 7/11 in buona vista sell them. its at the redbrick flats, where the famous xo crab bee hoon used to be.

Thanks. You are referring to the block of flats just opp. the Buona Vista MRT which has a coffee shop right?