Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Hi predaking

What we do is the cut & paste the list, then add in our own name. Subsequent addition will take on the latest updated list and continue it, like this:

Tanglin Halt New Estate

Blk 89

prata

zirhk3355

Blk 90

Blk 91

bellyheng

jule

predaking

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi predaking

What we do is the cut & paste the list, then add in our own name. Subsequent addition will take on the latest updated list and continue it, like this:

Tanglin Halt New Estate

Blk 89

prata

zirhk3355

Blk 90

Blk 91

bellyheng

jule

predaking

Cool, more kakis le :yamseng:

btw, I went down to look at the flats.... only blk 91 and the carpark is open....

From the main road, I can see that they are still constructing the covered walkway.

Guess they will release the key in patches then ;)

Cool, more kakis le !!

btw, I went down to look at the flats.... only blk 91 and the carpark is open....

From the main road, I can see that they are still constructing the covered walkway.

Guess they will release the key in patches then :yamseng:

Only Blk 89 open, actually. Blk 90 and 91 are still fenced up.

You didn't in to take a look?

Check out more pics back at SB forum page...

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1167275229

or join Yahoo group created by Neo

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tanglin88-91/

Check them out... ;)

Tried to join the yahoo group but till now not authorised leh... :thumbs up:

Anyway I also took alot of pics of our neighbourhood this afternoon; can view here:

http://khrizangel.blogspot.com/

Tried to join the yahoo group but till now not authorised leh... :P

Anyway I also took alot of pics of our neighbourhood this afternoon; can view here:

http://khrizangel.blogspot.com/

Wow~!

Thks for the pic. Well taken ;)

Cant wait to get my keys now

Other than the NTUC, surprise to see got fast food joint somemore :P

Photo-0032.jpg

The long corridor is really good for having a mini garden for my gf tulips :bangwall:

Bay%20Window.JPG

but why does the bay window has a slope???!?!?!?

Wow~!

Thks for the pic. Well taken :bangwall:

Cant wait to get my keys now

Other than the NTUC, surprise to see got fast food joint somemore :unsure:

Photo-0032.jpg

The long corridor is really good for having a mini garden for my gf tulips :(

Bay%20Window.JPG

but why does the bay window has a slope???!?!?!?

Yes, really happy to see that I have a long corridor of my own, and no neighbours beside me...oops, sounds abit 'ku-pi', but you know lah, sometimes its really difficult if you have to face with a neighbour who does not click with you...

As for the bay windows, yeah its not very good news, as I heard from another forum that contractors had mentioned we cannot even level the slope with cement due to some restrictions from HDB. At most can put plaster or wooden planks, which means cannot make into seats for relaxation. Anyway, just for the records, the windows are from a 3-rm flat, I haven't gotten my keys yet, so hopefully my windows can be slightly bigger...hehe...

Yes, really happy to see that I have a long corridor of my own, and no neighbours beside me...oops, sounds abit 'ku-pi', but you know lah, sometimes its really difficult if you have to face with a neighbour who does not click with you...

As for the bay windows, yeah its not very good news, as I heard from another forum that contractors had mentioned we cannot even level the slope with cement due to some restrictions from HDB. At most can put plaster or wooden planks, which means cannot make into seats for relaxation. Anyway, just for the records, the windows are from a 3-rm flat, I haven't gotten my keys yet, so hopefully my windows can be slightly bigger...hehe...

eh, from your floor plan.... seems like its gonna be the same size...

Just look at the number of window panels....

sad leh.... i rather they dun make the window bay...

just let the wall under it vertical. :sport-smiley-004:

eh, from your floor plan.... seems like its gonna be the same size...

Just look at the number of window panels....

sad leh.... i rather they dun make the window bay...

just let the wall under it vertical. :sport-smiley-004:

Hmmz, seemed like slightly different leh; my floorplan got 3 panels on each side, while this one is 3 panels on one side, 2 panels on the other.

Anyway, duno lah, wonder why HDB flats always have very little and small-small windows. More windows harder to build is it?? Haiz...

Hmmz, seemed like slightly different leh; my floorplan got 3 panels on each side, while this one is 3 panels on one side, 2 panels on the other.

Anyway, duno lah, wonder why HDB flats always have very little and small-small windows. More windows harder to build is it?? Haiz...

opss, think i din see carefully. Wow, so your is bigger.

Mine's 3 by 2 window only...

opss, think i din see carefully. Wow, so your is bigger.

Mine's 3 by 2 window only...

Hehe, ya, bigger lor, by one panel. *sigh*

Its the design lah, not the windows' panels. You can go to a condo with also 3 by 2 panels' windows, but it still look bigger. This is probably because they do not have the thick walls surrounding the windows. The slope also contributed to making the windows look smaller... !!

Edited by zirhk3355

Hehe, ya, bigger lor, by one panel. *sigh*

Its the design lah, not the windows' panels. You can go to a condo with also 3 by 2 panels' windows, but it still look bigger. This is probably because they do not have the thick walls surrounding the windows. The slope also contributed to making the windows look smaller... :P

Maybe its a child safe feature...

Ya, houses are getting smaller... prices are getting higher

Went down to take a look ytd.

Met a old contractor. He knows knows which unit is not locked and give us a "tour".

Seeing the unit in real life is so much different from the floorplan or the 3D pic.

so much smaller.... :good:

Guess really need to find a good ID that can design for maximum space utilisation :dunno:

btw, the view on upper floors is really impressive. :bleah:

Can see all the way to orchard~

Went down to take a look ytd.

Met a old contractor. He knows knows which unit is not locked and give us a "tour".

Seeing the unit in real life is so much different from the floorplan or the 3D pic.

so much smaller.... :(

Guess really need to find a good ID that can design for maximum space utilisation :sport-smiley-004:

btw, the view on upper floors is really impressive. :good:

Can see all the way to orchard~

Did you get to go inside a unit to see the view? I was only looking from the corridor, didn't have much view...