Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beargoh

Light Switches: Where To Buy.

Just got my light switches: So just wish to share with you all:

I had purchased "Legrand" switches after hovering around the brand and their prices for about a week. Bought single gang($2.30), double gang ($4.70) and 3-gang awitches ($7.00). The shop(Evergreen if I am not wrong) is just beside the famous Sungei Rd Laksa store in Jalan Berseh.

Also bought some switches from China(Feng Yip - with a flower pattern at the side) and it was quite cheap....Some of the design which I like are from legrand like light switches. The rest like 13A and telephone pin I got it from Feng Yip(506 Sims Aves)

Total damages for the switches for my 5rm flat: $300.00 :good:

I also compared with Clipsal and MK, the prices are simply too high even from wholesaler themselves. :deal:

Just my two cents worth. !!

Cheers....... :seeya::)

Omg... u got it really cheap.. Was charge by my eletrician to change all switches to Legrand designer switches @ 400... Cos he told me the water heater switch is ex...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Omg... u got it really cheap.. Was charge by my eletrician to change all switches to Legrand designer switches @ 400... Cos he told me the water heater switch is ex...

Legrand Heater switch is $9.7, i just bought. Just for your info... :yamseng:

And if you also need the Hood switch, its only Legrand who has it with the wording. about $12.

hi beargoh

Where is the store?

--> "beside the famous Sungei Rd Laksa store in Jalan Berseh.." haha, I dunno famous laksa store lei :)

do u still hv the store address from reciept? *sorry for trouble*

8|

chewy

Yo,

Just wana share that u can go to Choo Chiang warehouse @ 10 woodlands loop to buy those switches. They have almost all major brands, MK/Hager/Clipsal/Legrand etc etc.

I just went last sat but didnt buy cos i still dont know how many switches i need. The warehouse is open everyday but the operating hours i dont know. I went there abt 1130am last sat.

I remember they have another outlet at AMK Ind Pk 2 along AMK Ave 3 beside the caltex petrol kiosk. Heard u can see it along amk ave 3. Its at the row of shophouse beside the petrol kiosk.

Cheers.

BTW i dont know are they selling it cheap thou. I ask for a quote on MK switches (non avant). The prices is at home. Will post if i get the chance later.

yup i agree choo chiang is cheap. managed to get the following

legrand 1G switch = $1.5

legrand 2G switch = $3

legrand 3G switch = $4.5

legrand water heater switch = $7.5

The above price is for the Model large rocker switches. If want the latest Mallia series, think hv to add another $0.50. Dun see much diff bet the Model & Mallia series except that the Mallia series is only abit more flat that's all

oops forgot, if u know the model u want (can go to Legrand website and download) can call them and place order, they will deliver foc with no min charge

Edited by jaimielee

yup i agree choo chiang is cheap. managed to get the following

legrand 1G switch = $1.5

legrand 2G switch = $3

legrand 3G switch = $4.5

legrand water heater switch = $7.5

The above price is for the Model large rocker switches. If want the latest Mallia series, think hv to add another $0.50. Dun see much diff bet the Model & Mallia series except that the Mallia series is only abit more flat that's all

oops forgot, if u know the model u want (can go to Legrand website and download) can call them and place order, they will deliver foc with no min charge

I think it's the Mallia range. That's what i got when I went to Choo chiang to buy. I remember my heater swtich is also $7.50 before gst. I thought it was Model range, but looking at it carefully on the invoice, i think its says mallia. And when I check the online catalogue, it also seems like its mallia.

I think it's the Mallia range. That's what i got when I went to Choo chiang to buy. I remember my heater swtich is also $7.50 before gst. I thought it was Model range, but looking at it carefully on the invoice, i think its says mallia. And when I check the online catalogue, it also seems like its mallia.

I got the Mallia 1 gang at 1.90 from CCM. Didnt ask about other series.

Got my Clipsal C-Metro series from Choo Chiang for my whole 5 rm flat except the bomb shelter.

Total damage $280

:notti:

Hi, do you have the Choo Chiang's phone number? Went to AMK Ind Park today but didn't see the store 8|

Thanks in advanced 8|

Hi, do you have the Choo Chiang's phone number? Went to AMK Ind Park today but didn't see the store :jawdrop:

Thanks in advanced :bow:

Choo Chiang's ph (on www.eguide.com.sg) is 6368 5922.