Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ursoul486

ID quotation for Resale Flat (4-RM) - Premium style: Can it be more than $80K?

Hi, All.

Just bought 4-room flat (about 90sqm.)

We are trying to make our first home as cozy, stylish like a palace. :-)

Overall hacking, over-lay and feature walls and indirect lights will be included and 1 entire room will be our dressing room with wardrobes by carpentry work. 

For our reno work, is it possible to reach more than $80K?

just wanna know it can be that expensive.. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

How about simple reno for a 4rm resale, that includes hacking and retiling whole house? how much does it cost? 40k enough to incl sanitaries, lightings, kitchen cabinet,stove and canpentries? 

On 9/6/2016 at 0:58 PM, rayenxh said:

How about simple reno for a 4rm resale, that includes hacking and retiling whole house? how much does it cost? 40k enough to incl sanitaries, lightings, kitchen cabinet,stove and canpentries? 

For your reference, I have a 3A resale flat about 73 sqm. no built-in furniture in house, whole house hack and lay with homogeneous floor tile, wall tile in kitchen n 2 toilets. 14ft built in bottom cabinet. so far the cheapest quota i get is about 35K from a contractor, including electrical work but not cover sanitary n hob n hoods blabla. Still searching for a cheaper contractor... If you can find a cheap contractor, then 40K should be enuf. Floor and wall tiles are the main parts suck money, my quotation hacking plus lay all the tiles cost almost 15K

On 9/2/2016 at 6:45 PM, ursoul486 said:

Hi, All.

Just bought 4-room flat (about 90sqm.)

We are trying to make our first home as cozy, stylish like a palace. :-)

Overall hacking, over-lay and feature walls and indirect lights will be included and 1 entire room will be our dressing room with wardrobes by carpentry work. 

For our reno work, is it possible to reach more than $80K?

just wanna know it can be that expensive.. 

$80k quite alot already, $35k to $45k just nice.. Can pm me for contractor contact..

$80k is like renovating a palace! 

try contacting our ID for free quote. Very nice man, knowledgeable & accomodating. Helped us think of ways to save lots of $$$. Our 4rm BTO under $30k, electrical works all in. 

Seldom log in here & not really sure how to use. Whatsapp me at 98795299 for quicker response. :) cheers! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Magdalenechoo1983 said:

$80k is like renovating a palace! 

try contacting our ID for free quote. Very nice man, knowledgeable & accomodating. Helped us think of ways to save lots of $$$. Our 4rm BTO under $30k, electrical works all in. 

Seldom log in here & not really sure how to use. Whatsapp me at 98795299 for quicker response. :) cheers! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi, able to PM me the number?

wow... luckily this thread appears on my search.

My basic reno with 2 walls hacking cost me almost 80k in the quotation that all the IDs quoted. Looks like I have to relook again.