Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi 

Anyone just done reno for resale flat lately? I m the owner of the unit however my dad mobile nos was given. He said the hdb need to see my kitchen flooring first before hacking. Is that true? Today is Sunday and my father is stubborn like **** why didn't give my nos to HDB as I m the ones signing the reno form to get permit.

He is not able to explain clearly to me and refuse giving me hdb mobile nos. When on earth hdb staff why provide owner their mobile nos to arrange an inspection to the unit with the contractor?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I'm currently doing reno for my resale flat and my toilet is also pending approval :( Everything else was given a ok to hack except the toilet. HDB insists on checking the toilet before hacking works.

EDIT: HDB has approved of my toilet tiles to be hacked away. Not sure why it was pending approval. 

Edited by Carmella

I'm doing my reno right now, almost finishing. I had hacked my kitchen and both toilets, did not have problem with that and HDB did not asked to check the flooring. Only issue I had was hacking off a beam at the entrance of the service yard.i cancelled that because I didn't want to wait for it.