Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
roponggi

Dishonest Real Estate Agents

Do not enter any deals with these two ERA agents Desmond Lian (CEA Licence No.: L3002382K / R023843D) & Jessie Tan (CEA Licence No.: L3002382K / R043817D). I had the unpleasant experience whereby these 2 lured me in entering a deal with empty promises. Upon excercise option they denied blatantly with any promises even though my wife bear testaments to the discussions.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Realtor cheating schemes are constantly changing and becoming more elaborate and rigid. When you sell your apartment, realtors are willing to do anything to make the deal go through them. In this case they will earn a lot of money on the price of the apartment. And this is several thousand dollars. This money - is what pushes the intermediary to cheat. He`s ready to use the entire arsenal of tricks and schemes to make money. Luckily, you can easily find info about how to recognize scammers. I recently read Cautious Real Estate Agents according to which problems can arise not only with realtors, but with the property itself.