Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
papala

Where to find specific L shape sofa

Hi , first time posting in this forum

as im about to take my key of 5rm resale soon , currently is looking at sofa

am intending to look for L shape sofa , been to many places n bigbox , didnt find any sofa that im looking for, the sofa surface is either too rough or too small (think it designed for 4rm)

attached 2 picture i got from taobao , is something that i trying to look for (wide regardless 3 or 4 seater) , and is trying to avoid taobao for big furniture to prevent hassle and can try before buying

went bigbox and the sofa with price tag is the best and nearest to what i want , smooth surface wide , but like abit short , would be ideal if they can have 1 more seat to have the ideal length of sofa

anyone have any recomendation where i can view the sofa im trying to find ? Becoz been searching high n low on internet and there no place that have such sofa

IMG_3201.JPG

IMG_3254.PNG

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

IMG_3255.PNG

This may be the sofa i will buy if i cant get the sofa i want , color wise will change of cus , but cant find any design much similar than this

Edited by papala

Hi, if you are still looking at customizing the sofa set.. you can try D'ONE Service (fb.me/doneservicellp)

I had mine customized and also other items for my home & office.. I had posted some items on my page for your reference. Was very satisfied with their services and products. 

Happy findings.. 

Cheers!

Edited by tutumayam

If you are buying L shape leather reclining or magnificent sofa, you can and make sure whether all the systems work completely. Reclining furnishings are more expensive, so it's always suggested to examine every procedure before splurging money on it.