Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Firdaus

Y H furniture trading

Hi anyone recently webt to Expo furnituresale last Oct 2016?..

I ordered 3 + 2 sofa set with 5 recliners.. then only i saw some of the post here with regards to their bad service...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

any issues with ur sofa and dining table so far? i jsut ordered and made full deposit for sofa and dining chairs. And after reading the bad reviews, its making me stress.

I have also ordered my sofa and paid in full before reading this thread. The sofa arrived but it's slightly different from what we wanted because we wanted a hybrid of 2 models but what it came in is just one of the model and miss out on the customisation. We complain and manage to get the salesperson Reanna to check, she check and confirm the order was put in correctly but item was not customised exactly as what we wanted so they will redo the sofa as we wanted and replace it when it's ready. 

So those who are buy from this company do need to be careful. They do mess up your order even when everything is written in black and white. But they do seem sincere in service recovery, I will update when I do receive the replacement as promised. The quality of the product is fine though, after using it for a week.