Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

10 minutes ago, slashmylove said:

Finally fixed on a handover date! 29 Nov! Gotta plan for cleaning and delivery of our stuff liao!

yehey!!!!!!! *excites* with you

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
20 hours ago, 81chimphua said:

agree , my sofa new then just random people will sit liao.. nonono :o

:o why the people so "bu zi dong" one......

18 hours ago, powerlee said:

yehey!!!!!!! *excites* with you

haha finally got something to look forward to!

• Like 1

Day 58

Handover done.

The window grills in service yard with some black stain had been removed. It appeared that the outer silver coat had dropped off la. The ID had promised a 2 years warranty. So, if got anything wrong, let them know and they will arrange for workers to come resolve it. Hopefully no need lah..

Next up is packing & getting ready to move.....

1 hour ago, Sendo999 said:

Congrats on finally finishing your reno... :drunk:

hehe thanks! but I moving in before xmas.. still long time leh.. :P 

10 minutes ago, neeganisgod said:

hello slashmylove, do you mind sharing roughly how much is your budget for your reno? overspent already or so far within? nice progress!

my budget was $30k.. exceed $300... lol.. budget for reno lah.. excluding lights, hob & hood, aircon etc... those additional.. I will post my expenditure when got time..

1 minute ago, slashmylove said:

hehe thanks! but I moving in before xmas.. still long time leh.. :P 

my budget was $30k.. exceed $300... lol.. budget for reno lah.. excluding lights, hob & hood, aircon etc... those additional.. I will post my expenditure when got time..

hahaha, 300 + over not bad leh.. thanks again!

18 hours ago, neeganisgod said:

hahaha, 300 + over not bad leh.. thanks again!

haha but it includes electrical works hor.. forgot to mention.. so still ok lah.. I just wished I had asked for the $300 discount to make the figure nice :P 

Update

Found some problems!!

Our bedrooms skirting had dents, which were like equal distance away. So the ID got his workers to come fix it (patch only not replace x.x)

And our MBR floor had a little uneven part. Which the worker removed the vinyl flooring that area, to find that the cement screen was uneven in that area. So now we gotta postpone our bed delivery cos they're coming down to patch that little dent with cement on Saturday before fixing back the vinyl on Monday.

My curtains are to be fixed tomorrow. Like this, I cannot get Vincent to hang up the curtains in the MBR tomorrow liao lah, need to hang it up myself when it's done cos I'm sure it's gonna be dirty with the cement screed.

The bedroom door frames were not painted and had gotten our ID to fix it. Painter will come on Saturday.

These may affect our moving schedule.. sigh.

Well, to be honest, it may be our fault for not checking enough, but I feel that the ID didn't do a proper check in the first place!! SIAN

Flooring issues fixed.. The cement was uneven, a slight dent.

Curtains up! Vincent was professional and the material used was of pretty good quality. Find it very worth. Good decision made. Only have a pic.. P_20161209_145633.jpg

Sofa & dining table delivered. Slowly starting to bring some items over liao.. moving in next week!

When post picture after cleaning up haha!

Although cannot see from the pictures, these two bedrooms have the same type of curtains - colour & fabric.. lol, goes to show how lighting can make a difference hor :P 

BR 3 in white light, BR 2 in the warm white + white combo light if you get what I mean... lol

P_20161209_145259.jpgP_20161209_145323.jpg

1 hour ago, slashmylove said:

Although cannot see from the pictures, these two bedrooms have the same type of curtains - colour & fabric.. lol, goes to show how lighting can make a difference hor :P 

BR 3 in white light, BR 2 in the warm white + white combo light if you get what I mean... lol

P_20161209_145259.jpgP_20161209_145323.jpg

I liked how it turned out, i mean the color combo..