Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Wow. Didn't know the fabric will look so different under different lights! 

Now u make me feel excited for my own curtains! Vincent seems to be doing so well that it took him almost three weeks to do the curtains!

are you still on target to move in next week?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:00 PM, rinee said:

Wow. Didn't know the fabric will look so different under different lights! 

Now u make me feel excited for my own curtains! Vincent seems to be doing so well that it took him almost three weeks to do the curtains!

are you still on target to move in next week?

yes on target to move in this week! moved most stuff over liao left a bit stuff and the delivery of bed, shoe cabinet, dining chairs and bedside tables. delivery would be on the same day as our moving date hope it wont be delayed!

Moved in liao but till now haven't unpack finish haha..

Finally gotten around to asking for prices for store room racks.. thinking of doing a L-shaped rack but the load bearing weight is less than traditional racks.. thinking hard, do I need 400kg per tier? Any suggestions?

nice reno.. will u be able to capture more pics of your house since your reno is finished?

will be able to pm me a list of items and the pricing like (furniture, hood..etc) that is not included in the reno cost?

13 hours ago, slashmylove said:

Moved in liao but till now haven't unpack finish haha..

Finally gotten around to asking for prices for store room racks.. thinking of doing a L-shaped rack but the load bearing weight is less than traditional racks.. thinking hard, do I need 400kg per tier? Any suggestions?

wah i haven thought about the store room, was also a bit headache the store room is not a regular rectangle.. am thinking of jus doing the racks on the long side and not that "hidden" corner

14 hours ago, pikachuuu said:

wah i haven thought about the store room, was also a bit headache the store room is not a regular rectangle.. am thinking of jus doing the racks on the long side and not that "hidden" corner

I think I'm going to settle for L-shaped rack... without the pole in the middle one.. but the load bearing weight is less la..

We thought about it.. also likely that won't put heavy stuff (difficult to carry up & down) so will probably go for the L-shaped one!

On 08/12/2016 at 4:19 PM, slashmylove said:

Update

Found some problems!!

Our bedrooms skirting had dents, which were like equal distance away. So the ID got his workers to come fix it (patch only not replace x.x)

And our MBR floor had a little uneven part. Which the worker removed the vinyl flooring that area, to find that the cement screen was uneven in that area. So now we gotta postpone our bed delivery cos they're coming down to patch that little dent with cement on Saturday before fixing back the vinyl on Monday.

My curtains are to be fixed tomorrow. Like this, I cannot get Vincent to hang up the curtains in the MBR tomorrow liao lah, need to hang it up myself when it's done cos I'm sure it's gonna be dirty with the cement screed.

The bedroom door frames were not painted and had gotten our ID to fix it. Painter will come on Saturday.

These may affect our moving schedule.. sigh.

Well, to be honest, it may be our fault for not checking enough, but I feel that the ID didn't do a proper check in the first place!! SIAN

to be honest, that shouldve been part of your ID's job also.. i hope all your issues had been fixed and that you get to move in soon!

1 hour ago, smermil said:

to be honest, that shouldve been part of your ID's job also.. i hope all your issues had been fixed and that you get to move in soon!

Yah lah... My ID I think never go down personally to check.. anyway I've moved in! Thanks ya :) 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, slashmylove said:

Yah lah... My ID I think never go down personally to check.. anyway I've moved in! Thanks ya :) 

happy stay in to you!

On 10/10/2016 at 11:18 AM, slashmylove said:

Oh ya... I'm looking for recommendations for:

2. Insect screen for windows;

Hi slashmylove, just saw your thread, a very beautiful house you have indeed. Congratulations!

I noticed that you were looking for recommendations for Insect Screen Window Mesh. Have you found them?

Or more importantly - do you sometimes get bitten by mosquitoes at home? If you do, you can consider InsectOut. You can find us on Facebook "search "InsectOutSG") or visit our website at www.insectout.com.sg. If you have only small windows (eg. bathroom) - you can consider to DIY, both to save money and also to have a "story to tell". :)