Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Daytona4130

Disappointing job and warned not to post in forum

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 11/30/2016 at 11:09 AM, lingling2414 said:

Please PM this lousy ID name and company for me so that i can boycott them.

Can PM me the ID and company name too for me so that i can boycott them ? Thanks.

On 11/29/2016 at 10:58 PM, minnipham said:

I dont understand why he can influence you not to name him or his firm, this is an open media, anyone can voice their opinion or experience.

maybe get sued for libel?

On 24/11/2016 at 9:33 AM, Daytona4130 said:

Fast forward to 1 day before handover date, the ID message me several times to remind me to make the final payment the day after. My reply to him was that I have never missed any payment so I do not understand why he is so concern. The amount is only $3k plus (final 5%) so I don't understand why he is so concern when I have already paid 95% of the amount promptly? Anyway, he seems to be constantly tight on money.. well Guess what? He actually locked the metal gate on the night before handover date to prevent me from entering my house!!! As the gate is new, he did not give me the keys.. effectively, I m locked out of my own house by my contractor as he is afraid I won't pay him the remaining 5%!!! 

Horrible! Could you please let me know the ID's contact so that I can avoid? Thanks!!