Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Daytona4130

Disappointing job and warned not to post in forum

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

carpentry design works one of the worst contractor.

Dont sign any one with them, they are very unprofessional and after they got money from you they will show their gangster behaviour

Before sign the contract, Ask them to enable their Facebook review page.

Recently they disable their page reviews because their is lot more bad reviews and  peoples submitted the proof of their gangster behaviour.

So if they enable their Facebook page review then you may read the reviews and sign the contract.

Check their Face book page comments against their posts all are dummy and fake comments.

And they are paying money for shares and likes. Then you may  think their attitude ...... 

AVOID  Carpentry Design Works Pte Ltd

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hi,

So very sorry to read about the horror that you have to go thru. Possible to pm me this ID company for me to take note.

Thank you.

who is this joker? u shd reveal his name n company! nothing wrong in u exposing the facts in public. if u prefer, pm me the details of this contractor n I'll avoid him like plaque. I'll inform my frens n relatives to avoid them.