Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Daytona4130

Disappointing job and warned not to post in forum

Please PM me your ID/contractor company name. & contact number. Sorry to hear about your experience. Would urge you to share rogue ID because home is a real committment and great undertaking for everyone of here us, not just any small value purchase.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Please PM me the contractor's name and company.  Your kind soul will save one from the nightmare you had experience.  Thanks.

It really sad to hear about it . My fiancé and I are in the process of looking for ID. It would be good that you can share with us so that we can avoid the them in any case . Thank you. 

Dont get tempted by the cheapest quote, especially not detailed quote. ID, contractors that doesnt state the dimensions are usually trying to play punk or cut corners.

Many owners also love to go to non HDB registered firms and no GST company. it really speak alot about the company that open many sub firms to invade GST. when they close non GST firms, your reno n warranty all gone even their main branch is still around.

those firms that really are no GST means either they are very very new in the market or business no good. cant be 1 year cannot hit 1mil for reno.. fishy. 

So owners, pls beware, dont because of 7% gst or cheap reno and get lured into pirate ships..

Hi Daytona, 

Sorry to hear about your renovation journey.  

I'm also going to start looking for ID/contractor soon for my BTO.  

Could you kindly let pm so that i will not engage him? 

Thanks.