Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pckee

AMK 5RM Resale HDB - Scandi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So you joined the WC and the bath in the kitchen to make it a bigger?

whats the cost like for your Reno if it is just the kitchen and bathrooms (incl masterbedroom one)? I have another place to do which is of almost exact same scope without bedroom and living room.

On 11/4/2016 at 11:48 PM, OceanEleven said:

You are keeping the Balcony?

My main door entrance is at my balcony area. Will do the dlooring and remove the glass door which separate the living room and balconey.

Hope I answered your question.

On 11/5/2016 at 9:21 AM, Changbp said:

whats the cost like for your Reno if it is just the kitchen and bathrooms (incl masterbedroom one)? I have another place to do which is of almost exact same scope without bedroom and living room.

Yes,I joined the bathroom at kitchen. It's not only make the bathroom look bigger also giving wall space to the kitchen. I see pic below and u know what I mean.

IMG20161004185828.jpg

IMG20161017180643.jpg

IMG20161027174449.jpg

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:21 AM, Changbp said:

Forgot to answer you about the cost. It cost me about $24K. That is including everything - Hacking, kitchen cabinet (25ft), Kitchen Silestone top (25ft), kitchen glass backing, toilet tiles (about $3.20 from Hafary), toilet Vanity with Silestone top (x1 at common toilet only), shower screens for toilets (fix panel only), doors for toilet, mirrors for toilet, water piping. I hope I did not miss any item. FYI, i only do the lower cabinet in kitechen, there is no top cabinet.

Basically the cost highly depending on what kind of tiles and counter top you choose.

11 hours ago, pckee said:

Forgot to answer you about the cost. It cost me about $24K. That is including everything - Hacking, kitchen cabinet (25ft), Kitchen Silestone top (25ft), kitchen glass backing, toilet tiles (about $3.20 from Hafary), toilet Vanity with Silestone top (x1 at common toilet only), shower screens for toilets (fix panel only), doors for toilet, mirrors for toilet, water piping. I hope I did not miss any item. FYI, i only do the lower cabinet in kitechen, there is no top cabinet.

Basically the cost highly depending on what kind of tiles and counter top you choose.

24k is just for the kitchen and the kitchen bathroom? Master bedroom bathroom not included?

Im just doing some budgeting for my parents home Reno.

On 11/7/2016 at 0:06 AM, pckee said:

My main door entrance is at my balcony area. Will do the dlooring and remove the glass door which separate the living room and balconey.

Hope I answered your question.

So I guess you level the flooring and made the balcony look like part of the living room then.

Hi my parents just bought a 5-rm resale flat in yishun similar size with yours. Currently helping them to do look out for ideas on renovation

Do you mind sharing the cost and the renovation items included? can PM me in private.

Thanks in advance!

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 9:46 PM, Changbp said:

24k is just for the kitchen and the kitchen bathroom? Master bedroom bathroom not included?

Im just doing some budgeting for my parents home Reno.

Ji Changbp, Include master toilet as well. My master toilet without Vanity.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:29 AM, OceanEleven said:

So I guess you level the flooring and made the balcony look like part of the living room then.

The flooring look the same but there is a step between the balcony and living room. I did not want to level the balcony to be the same level as living room cos I want to have a separate feel of the 2 area.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:50 PM, Mohamed Yaser said:

Hi my parents just bought a 5-rm resale flat in yishun similar size with yours. Currently helping them to do look out for ideas on renovation

Do you mind sharing the cost and the renovation items included? can PM me in private.

Thanks in advance!

I will share the quotation with you when I have time to scan it...sorry quite busy with work as have to travel a lot.

long time no update...here are some update pictures. Flooring done. Also Before/After Pic.

IMG20161112120515.jpg

IMG20161004185641.jpg

Edited by pckee
add before pic