Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yukinorei

Rebuilding our Corner Terrace @ Pasir Panjang

Hi Yuki, first off thank you for taking us through the details of your great house. I really like the playful details that you've weaved throughout.

We are only on the first step towards rebuilding the property we just acquired, so any additional information would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Do you mind sharing who your architect/builders were, and where you are comfortable what the ballpark build costs were, and professional (architect) fees were?

This would really help me and my wife in proper budgeting for our rebuild in the future. Much appreciated! PMs would be great 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi @Yukinorei,

Your house renovation is absolutely STUNNING!! In awe of it!! We are in desperate need of a good builder/contractor to help us out with our terrace house. Could I trouble you to pm me the contact of yours? Much appreciated!! All the best for the rest of your house journey!

On 11/9/2018 at 11:41 AM, inneedofreno said:

Hi @Yukinorei,

Your house renovation is absolutely STUNNING!! In awe of it!! We are in desperate need of a good builder/contractor to help us out with our terrace house. Could I trouble you to pm me the contact of yours? Much appreciated!! All the best for the rest of your house journey!

Hi,i know one person doing Landed & Commercial,they are builder and construction,if you need can pm me

Hi Yukinorei,

Thank you for sharing your process and the end result looks beautiful.

We are planning to rebuild our house as well and could you please share Architect, contractor details and if possible a rough estimate.

Much appreciated.

hi ,

I love you house very much. You must be very happy for finally completion of your dream home. I am now headache with my new bought inter 2 storey inter old house. I had budget constraint and could find a contractor to do for me. ? Can please pm me your contractor contact and how much they qoute you? Thank you very much