Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamit

Modern minimalistic 2016

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
7 hours ago, sohjc1988 said:

Hi, may i know if the HERF flooring you install is of good quality? I came across their road show at expo last weekend and was quite impressed with their vinyl flooring which is water-proof, fire-proof and scratch-proof!

Yes it is really good. My daughter has spilled milk and water but it's okay. I also mop my floor regularly and it is ok. Think herf is pretty well established in Singapore. I just like the practicality and I don't need to hold my breath everytime an accident happens.

6 hours ago, spooky said:

Congrats on your reno completion! Your home looks really cozy and simple, yet nice :)

Thanks spooky!

Hello all,

jay and velle came by today to shoot the final photos of our moved in state. They were also v nice to give us some decor items. I like the 'lily pad' the most (green placemat) as it goes well with my side coffee table.

on another note,I also bought two fighting fish to decorate my build in shoe storage unit. One is a female blue steel and one is a male red dragon. Originally was a blue male but he didn't survive the moving process. Hope these two will be happy.

IMG_9319.PNG

IMG_9324.PNG

Hello! Your reno very nice also! Can see some similarities with mine in terms of the bathrooms (box up with wall shelves and step down) and the cement screed wall in the kitchen (that's what I wanted before they boo-boo :~). Did your contractor put any kind of sealer over the cement screed?

Please post the final photos of your place, ok? Want to feast my eyes :D

2 hours ago, ilkl said:

Hello! Your reno very nice also! Can see some similarities with mine in terms of the bathrooms (box up with wall shelves and step down) and the cement screed wall in the kitchen (that's what I wanted before they boo-boo :~). Did your contractor put any kind of sealer over the cement screed?

Please post the final photos of your place, ok? Want to feast my eyes :D

Hello I replied you on your blog. The sealer was a matte finish one.

yeah I am waiting for my ID to send me the final photos. They look 10 times nicer than my iPhone.

On 3/19/2017 at 10:25 PM, mamit said:

We have finally moved everything in over the weekend. Thanks to my father and father in law for their help! 

The house is still in the process of decluttering but I managed to take some photos of the living and dining before the mess arrived!

IMG_9190.PNG

This gray textured wall is really cool~! Is it the Nipoon textured paint? Cos we are interested in having textured natural shading wall something like that, but we do not like wallpaper, so still researching at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Xavvy said:

This gray textured wall is really cool~! Is it the Nipoon textured paint? Cos we are interested in having textured natural shading wall something like that, but we do not like wallpaper, so still researching at the moment.

Hi Xavvy 

it is not paint. It is a cement screed wall. They apply cement over a surface and let it dry. The artwork depends on the person doing it.

On 22/03/2017 at 5:54 AM, mamit said:

Yes it is really good. My daughter has spilled milk and water but it's okay. I also mop my floor regularly and it is ok. Think herf is pretty well established in Singapore. I just like the practicality and I don't need to hold my breath everytime an accident happens.

Hi there ! Are you not worried that liquids will seep through the gaps in your herf and start to accumulate between the cement screed and your herf resulting in mould growth and whatnot? 

2 hours ago, Taimi said:

Hi there ! Are you not worried that liquids will seep through the gaps in your herf and start to accumulate between the cement screed and your herf resulting in mould growth and whatnot? 

There are no gaps.