Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Home Sweet Home

Thanks for all the advice guys.. We'll probably still go for spray painting then!

Yesterday we went down to see if spot check if work had really started as promised by our ID.

We were pleasantly surprised to see that the wiring and trunking for electrical was all done already! Hehe more fang xin now.

Oh prob going to get City Gas and their water heater.. Hope there won't be any additional costs for installation etc...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
gas heater? i think need extra wiring right? :dunno: didnt use any city gas heater before.. :(

If I'm not wrong, they'll be extending the gas piping to the stove area. And intall the gas heater as well. Will find out more this Sat when they come down to do the entire thing. Should be interesting.

gas heater? i think need extra wiring right? :D didnt use any city gas heater before.. :good:

dare not use PUB(citygas) gas...too many horror stories about their charges.

Huh what horror stories?

Must tell me leh.. Kenn and I are kinda gullible and decisive, so once city gas comes down on Sat there's no turning back

:D:good:

Huh what horror stories?

Must tell me leh.. Kenn and I are kinda gullible and decisive, so once city gas comes down on Sat there's no turning back

What horror stories?? We just had our gas piping done by citygas...dun scare me leh... :good:

Ya tell me about it.. Got one time our bill at the rented flat was $200+ ! Then the months after that keep giving estimate bills somemore..

But I don't think City Gas will be that bad right? Anybody who's used the heater and have average bills to share?

Reno has started!:P

Yesterday actually. heh.

Yesterday evening, Jan and I decided to drive down to JW for dinner and to spot check if they really did start work yesterday or keh siao only. So we went there at night and were pleasantly surprised - Wiring work had already begun and the lighting points all had wires hanging there already!!

Good good!8|

Tonight super busy so not planning to go down

Reno has started!!!

Yesterday actually. heh.

Yesterday evening, Jan and I decided to drive down to JW for dinner and to spot check if they really did start work yesterday or keh siao only. So we went there at night and were pleasantly surprised - Wiring work had already begun and the lighting points all had wires hanging there already!!

Good good!!!

Tonight super busy so not planning to go down

congrats :dancingqueen:

since you guys already decided on pipe gas, there is already no turning back lor.

pipe gas is definitely safer.

their billing got problem, got a rich fren who went for 3.5 weeks vacation with whole family.

nobody at home for 3.5 weeks, when they returned, gas bill is more than previous mth!:dancingqueen:

now WHO the heck uses the gas?

similiar thing happenned to neighbours, have yet to come across relative/friends who didnt kpkb on the gas billing. Best thing is - not just me, even my wife"'s relative/friends got problem with the gas billing, always overcharge.

to rich pple, of cos $50-$100 means nothing. but to workingclass like me, every dollar counts.

LP gas only $22 and I dont see it being less safe than pipe gas.

Whoa really? Is there any way to dispute with them?

Otherwise what's a good and cheap storage type water heater to use? :dancingqueen:

no way to dispute with PUB.

i am getting ariston 30l -highly recommended by many forummers here.

$220 by POO JOO. 5 yrs warranty