Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Home Sweet Home

I guess because the estate is so quiet that's why it's easy for the person to do such a thing.

I only hope there wasn't anything serious done inside, otherwise will have to report it to the police.

I think buying a security camera is a good suggestion. Is it ex? Difficult to install?

Sigh :dancingqueen:

don't be upset honey.

If i catch the guy who did this, i promise i'll rape his backside hole with a cactus plant.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I guess because the estate is so quiet that's why it's easy for the person to do such a thing.

I only hope there wasn't anything serious done inside, otherwise will have to report it to the police.

I think buying a security camera is a good suggestion. Is it ex? Difficult to install?

Sigh :dancingqueen:

I would suppose a good security camera would cost quite a bit. But it's not wise to save on such costs, after all, there might be chances that he/she might strike again. I'm only saying maybe. A good security camera would give you that extra sense of security so I think it's worth to spend. U can ask your ID or contractor to install for you too if they are willing to do for you FOC.

hihi,

sorry to hear that. But I tell u this is happening everywhere....

It happened to my direct neighbor who had already moved in :sport-smiley-018:

someone locked an extra lock on his front gate. They got a shock when they came back in the middle of the night. Had to made a police report and the police help them to hack the lock.

They also saw a couple loitering at our corridor around 12 midnight...police says maybe coming to see the flats...why the **** people loiter ard people's corridor at 12 midnight... :sport-smiley-004:

Is your block a new block ? Or already with residents ?

i guess it's always not safe for a new estate....

Sigh :sport-smiley-018:

you can ask your electrician to pull a R59 cable(a tv cable) from above door location into your tv point.

should cost around $90-$120.

then go simlim and buy a camera with infrared - (less than $150)

if you need to record video images, then, it will cost more.

Why not get a new lock and pass the key to ur ID and u keep the spare. Don put any key outside the hse who knw someone might spy on u. :dunno:

Cheaper alternatives to installing cameras: duplicate the padlock key - one for ID and one for you, the homeowner; pass a spare door key to the ID and change the lock after the reno. (the Duro padlock comes with a canister door lock). Don't think it's a very good idea to leave keys "hiding" around...might as well leave the door open...

thanks for all the advice and concern mates.

will certainly be installing a good security alarm soon. with the number of breaking and entering cases these days, it's no longer safe to assume that your neighbours can help keep a lookout.

after talking to several people and getting quotes, we've decided to go with tiling for both our toilets to cover up the ugly HDB ones.

Newkoat left me very disappointed. They were the first ones to come down to our place to take measurements of the toilets, but after 2 weeks, still no quotation. I don't want to go after them, cause as the customer, I find it awfully silly that I have to beg you to take my business.

Poh Chin was very friendly and came up with a quote of $1000 per toilet for spraypainting all the walls and the floors.

But my ID came up with a counter offer of $1100 for ALL the tiling work for the walls and floors of all the toilets so I'm going with him instead.

Selected all the tiles yesterday and spent >$1000 in Sim Siang Choon buying ALL the toilet stuff (2 x WC units, 2 x sprays, 2 x rain showers, kitchen sink, mixer taps.....)

Now bleeding terribly because of a lack of vitamin M. 8|

spent >$1000 in Sim Siang Choon buying ALL the toilet stuff (2 x WC units, 2 x sprays, 2 x rain showers, kitchen sink, mixer taps.....)

Now bleeding terribly because of a lack of vitamin M. 8|

wah....richie rich....buy from simsiangchoon.... :~

mine all warehouse sales or pohjoo....

Is SSC considered expensive? Cos actually amongst all the shops at IMM we found the cheapest range of stuff there..

I think it could be because we had to buy a lot of stuff for the toilets. Including the 2 toilet bowls, 2 basins, 1 kitchen sink, 2 wash basic stoppers, 2 mixer taps, 1 kitchen sink tap, 2 bidet sprays, 2 mirrors and a doorbell.

Sigh everything looked cheap on its own but everything adds up I guess..

wah....richie rich....buy from simsiangchoon.... :(

mine all warehouse sales or pohjoo....

Yo Bro, hear u are starting ur reno all the best to you too. :(

Is SSC considered expensive? Cos actually amongst all the shops at IMM we found the cheapest range of stuff there..

I think it could be because we had to buy a lot of stuff for the toilets. Including the 2 toilet bowls, 2 basins, 1 kitchen sink, 2 wash basic stoppers, 2 mixer taps, 1 kitchen sink tap, 2 bidet sprays, 2 mirrors and a doorbell.

Sigh everything looked cheap on its own but everything adds up I guess..

Don worry once brought don look back anymore. There are alway cheaper everywhere jus wheather u got time to search bo. :notti:

Can call me is you need any shoplist but no guarantee the cheapest. :sport-smiley-003:

Yo Bro, hear u are starting ur reno all the best to you too. :(

Don worry once brought don look back anymore. There are alway cheaper everywhere jus wheather u got time to search bo. :(

Can call me is you need any shoplist but no guarantee the cheapest. :sport-smiley-003:

Thanks Cantona, ya that's what we thought too. And we needed our IDs help in buying the right sized sink etc, so we decided to just buy from IMM. :notti:

We're both pretty tired today, whole weekend sleep only 5 hours a night cos need to run around to buy stuff.

wah? I walk whole IMM, SSC is considered the 2nd most exp leh.

but anyway, as what cantona said, dont look back.

me too, I have bought some expensive stuffs back then without doing any marketresearch lor.

just dont look back, heart pain.

you bought your lights liao? if not go sungei road. place sound cheapo, shops looks cheapo but their things NOT cheapo, only the price is cheapo(thats good wat). :(

Yo Bro, hear u are starting ur reno all the best to you too. :sport-smiley-003:

ya hacking starts today.....i scare new neighbours gets annoyed...very friendly neighbours though.

ya hacking starts today.....i scare new neighbours gets annoyed...very friendly neighbours though.

Yar good neighbours are veri impt, they can make ur day :( or they can spoil ur day. :(

So far my neighbour below hvnt complain cos we everytime blast our HTS veri loud. :sport-smiley-003: Not sure do we really disturb them bo???

So far my neighbour below hvnt complain cos we everytime blast our HTS veri loud. :bangwall: Not sure do we really disturb them bo???

ya beri loud yet not sure hor.... :lol::P:)

you lucky i am not staying on top of your house....whahahahah

ya beri loud yet not sure hor.... :bangwall::lol::P

you lucky i am not staying on top of your house....whahahahah

Yar then we can both turn out loud so next Blk also can hear us. :):sport-smiley-004:

But I really don knw wheather we will disturb them cos we pull down all the windows curtains and shut our door to prevent the noise from disturbing our dear neighbours. :dunno: