Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HugZ

Vertical Steaming Iron?

Recently my iron spoil and need to get one. Thinkin of getting those vertical steam iron.

Anyone using this? How's your experience? Good or not?

Its alot more expensive then a conventional one, so wondering if its worth getting.

Any good brand to recommend and where should I get it from??

Thanks!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yeah... i'm considering of getting one too... but no knowledge about this machine. Ha!

anyone using can share the brands? pros & cons? TY!

Vertical steaming can only straighten some creases because (I think) it heats up and expand the fabrics. This is suitable for casual wear like t-shirts, polo-tees, ladies' clothings like dresses with soft fabrics. Thick fabrics also may not work.

Also for officewear like shirts, blouses, pants, etc, we should use conventional iron to press them nice and flat for the formal look.

yeah..... i bot novita...

they have improve the model , get tat one with metal plate..

ez & hassle free iron & speedy....

jus need tactic & wala U straighten up..

mus throw away your mind set of conventional iron...its totaly diff way of ironing tactic once u hand on with it, its very ez & hassle free..

i have iron pants & even jeans, you able to get the line steam too. :sport-smiley-004:

REmember if wan to get vertical iron, get the one with Iron Plate...Notiva is the best I guess... i see other brand like quite frizzy & do not have metal plate...

previously all vertical iron dun have metal plate tats is why cant straighten pants i guess.

Edited by LadyLuck

Oh yah....I got novita about 2-3 years now. The one with iron plate. Still function quite well. Like what Ladyluck said, jeans, bermudas...no problem. Best for flimsy ladies clothes. My hb still prefer to use the normal iron when it comes to ironing shirts though. He said not crispy enough.

Just be careful of the hot steam....That model cost me about $300++ but to me it's a good buy as it really saves me time.

Oh yah....I got novita about 2-3 years now. The one with iron plate. Still function quite well. Like what Ladyluck said, jeans, bermudas...no problem. Best for flimsy ladies clothes. My hb still prefer to use the normal iron when it comes to ironing shirts though. He said not crispy enough.

Just be careful of the hot steam....That model cost me about $300++ but to me it's a good buy as it really saves me time.

Hi there! Which model was that of yours?

yeah..... i bot novita...

they have improve the model , get tat one with metal plate..

ez & hassle free iron & speedy....

jus need tactic & wala U straighten up..

mus throw away your mind set of conventional iron...its totaly diff way of ironing tactic once u hand on with it, its very ez & hassle free..

i have iron pants & even jeans, you able to get the line steam too. :deal:

REmember if wan to get vertical iron, get the one with Iron Plate...Notiva is the best I guess... i see other brand like quite frizzy & do not have metal plate...

previously all vertical iron dun have metal plate tats is why cant straighten pants i guess.

How do you iron a line on the pants with steam??

Maybe I suaku, but last time also got a steam iron, but no metal plate, so maybe can't get my shirts straight enough.