Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alvinkoh

Need advice on how to cover up gap space

Dear all,

Hope someone can advice me on this. 

This morning me and my bro just shift our cupboard from one side of the room to another so as to accommodate a new bed that will be coming.. after spending much effort, we realize that the top of the cupboard is being blocked by the air-con trunking. 

Refer to attached photos..

yEKhdzL.jpg

pPe95BQ.jpg

The other side of the cupboard also being blocked thats why we cant fully pushed in towards the wall..

R4Y2ed7.jpg

Any suggestions on how we could cover the gap over here? The brown color is the door.

yEKhdzL.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

1) Change the cabinet (or cabinet position)
2) Saw away the top of the cabinet, or bottom (cabinet may be raised by planks). Not easy to saw though unless you have some carpentry experience.
3) Change the aircon trunking to a smaller one (if aircon pipe is not too big). This probably will need professional.
4) Customize a wood plank with similar color (or laminate) to the side of cabinet and fix it to the back (with L-bracket etc) of the cabinet and make it look like a customize wardrobe. To get exact same colour may be difficult.