Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rinee

Black yet comfortable house!

@niel85. Starting any T-blog to share the joy?:dribble:

There are still defects waiting to be rectify but I guess I am at a point where I cant wait to move in. I am prepared to close both eyes if required.

We had arrange tons of deliveries to be in this Sat! We should be "moving in" by next Tuesday with only our essentials!!!!

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!:drunk:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 01/12/2016 at 3:30 PM, rinee said:

@northblue @neeganisgod

Hi both, my total reno excluding electrician cost is about low 40k. :bangwall:. We burst our budget!

Shall pm you the ID only when I had finished the renovation as we still have quite a bit of rectifying work to be done!

wow! whew! scared for my reno! hahaha

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:30 PM, rinee said:

Today was cleaning day!

Though there are rectifying works to be done, we decided to vacuum and mop the whole place for the first time. Now it feels a lot more comfortable.

We also met up with Vincent who is highly recommended in Renotalk. We decided to do both day and night curtains for living room and all bedrooms as our flat faces the opposite block directly.:(.

We were really tempted to take the more fanciful designs but they do not really fit in our simple house. In the end, we decided on the simple dark grey fabric for all rooms and white day curtain.

IMG_3053.JPG

good choice! I chose this colour too for my 2 bedrooms hehe! do drop by my t-blog haha! I posted it there :P 

So we had moved in for about three months and we finally started working on our fish tank! 

IMG_3864.JPG

image.jpg

Edited by rinee

wow! a planted fish tank! as a fellow fish tank lover, that's such a nice place and that its so good you planned for the position, you have it in full display. my other half is very reluctant to let me put my tank in plain sight haha!

by the way what lights do u have above the tank and do u find them sufficient for growing the plants? trying to find a good looking solution for my tank

Edited by honeybunny

@honeybunny

We had planned for this Fishtank to spruce up our simple living room. In fact, this is one of the requirement given to my ID. 

I am no expert in this as this aspect is solely taken care by my hubby. But I managed to find the box for the lights!

image.jpg

We are able to adjust the Spectrum and intensity of the light. Because this fish tank is quite huge, this light is also able to emit deep penetrating light to reach the carpet grass!

i love spending time looking at the cute Yamato shrimps eating away in the tank!

If there is any more questions, I can help u ask my hubby :D

On 29/11/2016 at 3:31 PM, rinee said:

A quick update on a busy Tuesday again because I can't wait to share my beautiful wardrobe :wub::wub:

IMG_3014.jpgIMG_3015.jpg

Hi

What type of glass you used for your black wardrobe? I'm so confused over frosted glass, high gloss, etc. Thank you.

On 21/03/2017 at 10:21 AM, Mannequin said:

Hi

What type of glass you used for your black wardrobe? I'm so confused over frosted glass, high gloss, etc. Thank you.

Hmm.

For the sliding doors, we use tinted black glass. As such, you can see our inner carcass of the wardrobe clearly.

For the bi-fold doors, we opt for a black mirror finishing door. We use it as our full length mirror, just that we can't really see the original Colour of the images since it is black in Colour. 

Hope that helps:D

5 minutes ago, rinee said:

Hmm.

For the sliding doors, we use tinted black glass. As such, you can see our inner carcass of the wardrobe clearly.

For the bi-fold doors, we opt for a black mirror finishing door. We use it as our full length mirror, just that we can't really see the original Colour of the images since it is black in Colour. 

Hope that helps:D

Thank you for your detailed explanation

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:14 AM, rinee said:

Hi @Mannequin, I got them all from insani24 !

Hi

please advise GST will be levied on SGD purchase cost? any other charges such as permit fee, or handling/commission? how long it takes to reach Singapore?

Thank you.

Edited by Mannequin