Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessietan

ARTMANI ITALIA/TRUE MATTRESS/ONE ITALIAN STUDIO/BEST SLEEP/BEST KOREAN LIVING/NO 1 KOREAN BLINDS/WALL ART/CONTEMPO ART OF LIVING

Hi there, 

All you Contempo Victims out there..Please note that ALL these companies listed below are under ONE BOSS - ALEX TAN - 97268668!

ARTMANI ITALIA / TRUE MATTRESS / ONE ITALIAN STUDIO / BEST SLEEP / BEST KOREAN LIVING / No.1 KOREAN BLINDS / WALL ART / CONTEMPO ART OF LIVING (Closed down)

Beware of this few companies out to SCAM YOU..take your deposit and open another new showroom!

Just like what happened in Contempo before he opened One Italian Studio in Vertex!! (33 Ubi Ave 3 #01-72 Vertex)

Contempo Victims here's your chance to get your money back..Go look for him in Artmani Italia #01-02 or  No.1 KOREAN BLINDS #04-16 in 18 New Industrial Road. He's always there on weekends. 

Attached files for your reference..

Good luck in your hunting...

fb_page.png.7ef1c1565a983830b75d6cea4fe4e89f.png

14483807_10154058139843215_693839622_n.jpg.749559c017fc75791bec2fdac6c8af17.jpg.886c9ee971564e799932b37a4128d384.jpg

do_not_buy_order_furniture_from_contempo_art_of_living_MIA_missing_1.jpg

Picture1.png.441bd10986724683efb1231f3dedb060.png

1.jpg.a1f58d90bfa885fee96ab9e4f513e97a.jpg

hi. We ordered korean blinds from Contempo but before we could call them to install, the shop closed down. Made a police report but the police said unless there are sufficient complaints made against them, they won't investigate and this mean he will get away scot free :o  

Hi All,

Latest update from ARTMANI ITALIA facebook which comments were deleted immediately after posted..

More frustrated customers...see attached..

Pls file police report so that they will accumulate enough evidence to file an official investigation!

20161201_142600.png

20161201_142345.png

20161201_142310.png

Hi Nana and All Victims, 

Very upset to know there are so many victims around but nowhere to seek help and someone getting scot free. 

Maybe we could write to Straits Times Forum or thru any other media till police investigate. If too many complaints appear in media I'm sure the authorities will intervene...

I was a victim too. Bought the Korean blinds, till now they haven't Delivered. The bukit batok show room was also closed when i visited it 2 weeks ago. The saleguy who introduced himself as Jack Tan told me that they will deliver in 14 days last nov 18. But last week when I tried to contact him, he told me he does not work with Contempo anymore. He gave me the customer service number (63847238) and asked me to call but the number is invalid. I am planning to file a case at small arbitration court as advised by the police when I told them about this.

Hi guys,

Share with you all a recent case being filed at Small Claims Tribunal for CONTEMPO ART OF LIVING...

Bought a sofa in October from Jack Tan, paid deposit but No Delivery till December!! See attached..

small claims tribunal.jpg