Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessietan

ARTMANI ITALIA/TRUE MATTRESS/ONE ITALIAN STUDIO/BEST SLEEP/BEST KOREAN LIVING/NO 1 KOREAN BLINDS/WALL ART/CONTEMPO ART OF LIVING

Dear All, just want to provide an update to this thread. Artmani Italia has closed down. I have purchased a sofa from Artmani previously and made full payment with expected delivery in February. We are hoping to gain more awareness by bringing all victims together and hoping to prevent others from landing in the same situation as us. We have created a WhatsApp group and will gather all to come out with action plans. Please pm me and I will add you in this chat group. Thanks.

• Like 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 1/21/2017 at 3:49 PM, Karen Teo said:

Dear All, just want to provide an update to this thread. Artmani Italia has closed down. I have purchased a sofa from Artmani previously and made full payment with expected delivery in February. We are hoping to gain more awareness by bringing all victims together and hoping to prevent others from landing in the same situation as us. We have created a WhatsApp group and will gather all to come out with action plans. Please pm me and I will add you in this chat group. Thanks.

Hi I have pm you 

On 21/01/2017 at 3:49 PM, Karen Teo said:

I am a fellow victim of One Italian Studio and the shop is empty now. 

PMed you. Thx. 

Edited by sandmanee
Wrong texts

I just made a police report against them. Was told by the police, there were 15 reports before mine against them. It's infuriating. The police are in full knowledge of what they do and yet allow them to continue cheating. I will email acra to suspend them, hopefully they will not be allowed to close the company otherwise, really nothing we can do.

Hi everyone, 

I'm also a victim who bought an item with them that wasn't delivered. I understand that there is a whatsapp group for affected customers. Could the admin add me to the group as well. I would like to get updates as well. Thank you. Do pm me, so I can send you my contact details. Thank you in advance. 

Hi all, any updates on the outcome of the small claims tribunal court? Or any chance of being added into the WhatsApp group as I am a victim of this scam as well. Thanks in advance! 

Another victim here who was silly to find out this shocking news only today.... when I called them to arrange delivery of the sofa and a stool. Paid 1,774 dollars of deposit.

Can anyone please add me into the Whatsapp group chat room? Please PM me to get my number.. thank you.